The E3 2012 Thread - New Footage & Screenshots

Started by ikarop, May 30, 2012, 05:54:28 PM

Author
The E3 2012 Thread - New Footage & Screenshots (Read 88,094 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

That poor player who got attacked by the facehugger probably didn't have any idea what to do and now he's immortalized as being face raped

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Looks ok.

The Runner

Yeah. Same here

Ash 937

Ash 937

The comparison that Pitchford made to Left 4 Dead made me smile.  I'm glad that GBX used used Valve's game as an inspiration of sorts.  That's a good sign.

Herk Mondo

Looks good. I am liking the level of detail - noticed the tyre tracks in the dirt are the same as the tractor driven by the Jordens in Aliens, how sad am I?   :o ;D.  (got the colonial marines tech manual this week)
I Also liked the interior of the derelict being featured, hope it includes the jockey chair also. 
Long time to wait but looks like it will be worth it.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Games looking good. Im getting more excited everytime new stuff is shown. Hoping for more graphical polish... but loving the characters for multiplayer... might preorder for sure.

ikarop

Berserker Pred

Looks very good!

Xeno Killer 2179

Ever since they announced aliens are third person only, I've lost half my interest in this game.  :-[

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

This game looks great! But that marine seemed to take a lot of hits from the xeno... Oh well, I'm sure it will be well balanced.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 04, 2012, 09:50:00 PM
This game looks great! But that marine seemed to take a lot of hits from the xeno... Oh well, I'm sure it will be well balanced.

So did Dillon in Alien3...and he didn't have any armor. 

chupacabras acheronsis

is the pulse rifle green now?

Predaker

chupacabras acheronsis

in earlier shots it looked proper brown bess. i HOPE this is what the lightning effects are about and not the inaccuracy i've resented for years.

seriously, green pulse rifles are the ugliest things in the universe.

CainsSon

CainsSon

This game looks awesome but the story is an abortion. Now you can play as Hicks and Hudson? This is handling the series cheaply.

Yes, you could say the same thing about killing Newt and Hicks, but at least losing Newt was in service of the story in ALIEN 3. They made Ripley's death pointless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed