AvP3 Alien Trailer, Screens, Q&A Released!

Started by Darkness, Oct 15, 2009, 10:21:14 PM

Author
AvP3 Alien Trailer, Screens, Q&A Released! (Read 14,665 times)

Purebreedalien

Looks awesome, and deadly quick.    :)  

tikimoe

I think i just creamed my pants    :o  

Celtic_Hunter

darn its so awesome the alien is so freaking fastttt and i like that the player sees some off his body parts when he runs and walks with alien on walls etc.Im predator fan and avp3 aliens will be a chalange just remove the stuning ability off tail and im fine also pounce shouldt stun.That predator died weird he should have react even if alien was that fast predator stil has vision modes but nice   :)  

herbie 1

my god i really didn't like the idea of playing as the alien til that trailer cant wait to play it now    ;D  

Rob

WOW! That was frican Awsome!   ;D   I need to go & change my pants

Toper

Toper

Notice at 1:21 something strange. When the alien grabbed the marine look at theyre back ( Nothing is there) and when the alien is impaling that marine, behind them pop ups a marine, like he would teleport or something, u need to pause cause its hard to see.

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

By the looks of things,everything seems to be working pretty swell at Rebellion's workshop    ;D   but i'm partially concerned about our younger fans      :-\   I do keep in mind that this is not suppose to be a child-friendly game but still,it wouldn't hurt to put a gore buffer or would it ?!

DragonBossk

Cant wait to play as my favourite class next year    ;D  

skull-splitter

Fricking awesome! If they fix little details like the skidding-animation (the aliens moves faster than his limbs, letting him skid over the walls), this would be catastrophic... For my girlfriend.  I love how the Alien galloped along the walls and ceilings in first person, and the new headbite looks the part...  When was that MP demo due?

konradski

konradski

dont know why they just cant have the white set of jaws just shoot out at the bottom of screen for head bite. thn do a little jiggle to the right then left as u see them thru the preys head cut down of screen bumf obscuring your view when other are trying to waste you and you want to run for cover (think odd sniper scopes in other fps titles were you have to keep toggling to see periferal targets)

AlienLover96

AlienLover96

This looks awesome I've been waiting for this for ever i saw it like the moment it came out, as I said before people need to stop bitching about graphics I haven't seen any horrible comments so far but keep in mind that YOU CAN RUN ON THE CEILING!!! as well as the fact that you have the nice first person graphics for the head bite. Grenadier by the way, dude seriously?

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

You misinterpreted my point of view AlienLover96,i am no doubt for all the gore scenes in AvP but i think it would be wise to make setting which will allow players to turn on/off the gore content in the game. Not to mention that this will be the first AvP game ever rendered via photo realistic graphics and visuals which is awesome of course,cause many of us have grown up playing games with  box headed guys and triangle shaped environments...

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

You misinterpreted my point of view AlienLover96,i am no doubt for all the gore scenes in AvP but i think it would be wise to make setting which will allow players to turn on/off the gore content in the game. Not to mention that this will be the first AvP game ever rendered via photo realistic graphics and visuals which is awesome of course,cause many of us have grown up playing games with  box headed guys and triangle shaped environments...

Stridis

Stridis

Looks realy cool. Found this clip showing a feture called tesselation showing how models and evironments can become smoother. AVP 3 will use this when its released.  Clip showing models from AVP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVo_5VCWIzM

ikarop

Thanks, It has been posted already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed