Concrete Jungle story

Started by Extroheal, Mar 29, 2007, 02:06:45 AM

Author
Concrete Jungle story (Read 6,935 times)

Extroheal

Extroheal

Can someone who's played the entire game post a detailed plot summary? Wikipedia has a plot summary for Aliens versus Predator 2 but not for Predator Concrete Jungle.

War Wager

War Wager

PREDATOR: CONCRETE JUNGLE

The story starts off in 1930, with a Predator being sent down earth to hunt in New Way City. It's the perfect hunting ground. It's staggerinly hot, a bloody mob war is about to start and it's were some of the most dangerous humans were to be found. The Predator decides to stalk the man who starts the war, Bruno Borgia. He lusts for power and plans to slaughter every other gang in New Way so the city could be his. His pregnant wife Isabella Borgia is to give birth to a son in a church so that she can "give birth to God's". After a bloody battle the Predator claims the skull of his adversary and watches in amazement to Bruno's wife giving birth. Dropping it's weapons and removing it's helmet, the Predator taunts the woman with the head of her brutal husband to show that man is not the ultimate hunter. Removing a gun from her blood stanied dress, Isabella sends a bullet through the Predator's left eye, sending it flying backwards. Instictively afraid that he is captured or his ship is discoverd, the Predator detonates his ship, sending burning hot plasma covering the city.

With the city in ruins, the Predator rises up from the rubble to the sound of the Predator Mothership landing. Four Predator's emerge from the ship and approuch our Predator. Knowing it's discrace the Predator kneels down before it's brothers. The dishonoured Predator is sent to a remote planet and is too survive their for 100 years. The Predator Eldar leaves his spear in the sand as it's only real means of defence. During those 100 years humans have made the most of the technology that our Predator foolishly dropped in that church all those years ago. They now had their own had their own plasma weaponary and cloacking suits. Now the city that was once New Way had now bloosomed into Neonopolis "The City of Light". 

2030, the discraced Predator is sent back to the city to atone for the sins of it's past. Driven to reclaim the technology that was it's and to deliver bloody revenge to those who had started it all, the Borgia family. 

Wow my fingers hurt  :o , sorry if that was too detailed  :D

Extroheal

Extroheal

It was good but that only covers the introduction and not the actual game. I want to know how the Aliens fit into it all.

Darkness

Darkness

They appear in Level 24/25 according to the walkthrough: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/predator-concrete-jungle/walkthrough/3/

Dingo

Dingo

Ok, since you know the introduction now this is how to game goes. This big weapon company is pushing and selling the new pred weapons to gangs and criminal groups in the city. Some of the gangs are the voo-doo gang whch is basically the voo-doo gang from predator2, a druggie gang called the dead heads, a mafia group, and a hispanic gang who is actually helping push and sell the weapons. The Predator kinda goes through the chain of command of the groups, working up through each one to get to the supplier. After the gangs are all gone, the predator finds his way to the company and there is captured. When the predator is bringing brought to a lab and drifting in and out of counciness(pretty sure i spelt that wrong) you find out that he's not the first one they've caught. Now right when they're going to start the experiments on him, he gets loose. He eventually gets out of the company's building which is owned by the Borgia family, and as a fun fact you find out that Weyland enterprises is actually trying to buy the company. When the predator leaves the building, three other predators who were experimented on are let loose to get the hero predator. All I can rememberer until the aliens show up. Somehow the borgia family was able to find the aleins. I don't how. That level is bitch!

War Wager

War Wager

This is kind of going off the question but does anyone think it was right to include Aliens in a Predator game, especially when it's not called Alien vs. Predator  ???

Dingo

Dingo

Well they were only in it very briefly. But I do agree that it was a bad idea to include them. It seemed they just put them in there so theyd have a cameo but it was kinda cool to to put them in it.

War Wager

War Wager

I'm a huge Alien fan so when Mother goes "Say hello to my little friends, have fun together" and Aliens appear from the shafts above was quite exiting ;D because I had never actually played a game with Aliens in it at this point.

Dingo

Dingo

I first thought that they're were going to be aliens in the game when I saw the name of the level "Bug Hunt"  ;D

Extroheal

Extroheal

So where did they come from? Were the aliens among the Predators' "stolen technology"?

Dingo

Dingo

No, they weren't. It never really is explained where they came from. Only idea is that they found them in space before "Alien" happened or they found them in Antarctica after "AVP" or they get them after "AVP2". I guess they left it to the imagination.

War Wager

War Wager

In the game, Mother says that the Aliens were called "a birthday present for his beloved mother" by Hunter Borgia (her son), so Hunter must have captured them or bought them from some other company (because Weyland and Lutani are separate companys at this point, you see them join at the end of the credits)

Dingo

Dingo

How many licks does it take to get to the alien center of where the aliens came from? The world may never know.

Oh, and I found out that it is best to fight the aliens with the combi stick cause the other weapons will cut it and slash it and cause it to bleed it's acid on you lowering your health.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed