Engineers' relation with the Predators

Started by Alien Runner, Mar 21, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

Author
Engineers' relation with the Predators (Read 16,699 times)

Alien Runner

I believe the Engineers are sibling species to the Predators. Both were created by an Ancient race. The Ancient Ones are on the Murals in Prometheus but they were subjugated by the Engineers as you can see here:

Make no mistake, the mural is intentional and it fits into one of Prometheus' themes about the creator and created. i.e.) David and Weyland. Looks like the Engineers had enough and rebelled against their Creators. The Creators probably looked like Fifield.

The Predators are direct descendants of the Ancient Ones. They look similar.

judge death

Predators are so human looking, walks on two legs, same body design etc that my theory is that the engineers rather created them as they did create humans as a testsubject, have hard time seeing them being siblings or evolved from engineers.

SM

SM

A Predator fought one in a comic.  There didn't seem to be any historical link like there was with humans (or other species in the comics).

The Alien Predator

Indeed, in fact, it hinted that the Predators don't even seem to know about the Engineers.

One of the Predators discovers their existence by entering a cave of a primitive species made by the Engineers that he was hunting, he then sees the cave paintings of them pointing up at the stars and his obsession with them begins.

Then he encounters a statue of an Engineer when hunting a civilization of bug like aliens also created by the Engineers.

Then he eventually finds a hologram of an Engineer while hunting an advanced alien species.

These were all across the cosmos and when he finds the Engineer, there's no moment of intrigue or any non-hostile exchange of dialogue, just instant fighting as the Predator is too excited at having finally found his prey.

Alien Runner

Y'all didn't read my post. I said the Predator is a sibling race of the Engineer. Both the Predator and the Engineer came from the same creator who is subjugated by the Engineer in the mural.

SM

SM

We read it.  You told us what you believed.  We told you what we believed.  Or knew.

The Alien Predator

Yes, we read it and speaking of the term "sibling races", the Weyland-Yutani Report book hints that humans and Engineers may be a sibling race. The beginning of Prometheus has sometimes been said to take place on another world and not Earth.

I've been hearing talks and rumours that there could be a higher being that made Engineers and humans, and could be going around seeding other worlds with humanoids (and those could be the ones on Paradise but I think it's now been confirmed that those are Engineers) and it has the ability to change climates on planets which is some sort of connection to things like the Great Flood etc.

Alien Runner

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 23, 2017, 08:59:11 PM
Yes, we read it and speaking of the term "sibling races", the Weyland-Yutani Report book hints that humans and Engineers may be a sibling race. The beginning of Prometheus has sometimes been said to take place on another world and not Earth.

I've been hearing talks and rumours that there could be a higher being that made Engineers and humans, and could be going around seeding other worlds with humanoids (and those could be the ones on Paradise but I think it's now been confirmed that those are Engineers) and it has the ability to change climates on planets which is some sort of connection to things like the Great Flood etc.

Humans and Engineers aren't sibling races.

It goes like this:

Ancient Ones -> Engineers/Predators -> Humans who come from the Engineer stock.

Hemi

No

Mr.Turok

Nah, I rather keep them a separate race with no connections at all. If anything, I like the adversary idea of the Preds hunting Engineers.

Praetorian Guard

I would like to think the Aliens were created by the Engineers, and the Predators weren't.

JokersWarPig

I'd be more inclined to believe the Predators pre-date the engineers.

Darkblade 25

Nah the predators hate them heck they sometimes fought.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed