Introducing Walter, Alien: Covenant's New Synthetic

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 30, 2016, 10:29:12 PM

Author
Introducing Walter, Alien: Covenant's New Synthetic (Read 49,043 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Nov 03, 2016, 05:49:55 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 02, 2016, 10:00:22 PM
It's amazing how many possibilities the AVPGalaxy crew are able to cook up over just a single letter and casual relationships. I wonder if that's what people would do on those long space ward voyages of the future. Just cook up some epic stories to pass the long boring night. It'll be like a renaissance but in space.
Lol, I can imagine an AVP Galaxy voyage; where along with epic stories there will be frustrating political rants and everyone ejecting themselves out of the airlock while Hubbs is left on board on his lonesome. ;D :D

The the ships AI self deletes because it cant stand it lol

Necronomicon II

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Comeon now guys, you know this isn't fair. He doesn't come into the other parts of the board that don't say General on them.

Back on topic.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2016, 12:34:56 PM
Comeon now guys, you know this isn't fair. He doesn't come into another other parts of the board that don't say General on them.

Back on topic.
Dude, that is an amazing sentence.

Oh and I don't mean the sentence structure, it's that you just took a pot-shot while looking like you weren't trying to take a pot-shot at the guy.

426Buddy

I kinda wish they had kept with the original concept for David, where he was a prototype non-human looking android.

whiterabbit

He's too advance for the time, however the entire movie of Prometheus is far too advance for the alien timeline.

426Buddy

Everything else being a little more "updated" was okay with me even if it was a bit overboard. The alien universe kind of needed an upgrade , even with the dirty low tech look that its known for. I think covenant will find that sweet spot between Prometheus and Alien though, I hope.

Corporal Hicks

The visual differences between tech was quite obvious but I can easily buy into the concept of it being top-of-the-line, better than anything you're going to buy from Space IKEA reasoning that was floated around.

Necronomicon II

This could potentially become Fassbender's finest hour, alternating between the two characters, he's going to steal the show.

Ingwar

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 03, 2016, 12:45:49 PM
He's too advance for the time, however the entire movie of Prometheus is far too advance for the alien timeline.

It is not. For example, let's compare Prometheus ship with Nostromo. First one was the most advanced and expensive faster-than-light space exploration vehicle. What is more, it was Weyland's biggest project. His obsession. He didn't spare money on it.

Nostromo was ... a space tractor  :)

Necronomicon II

Scorpio

WY is so cheap they used 100 year old computers for Nostromo.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2016, 12:34:56 PM
Comeon now guys, you know this isn't fair. He doesn't come into the other parts of the board that don't say General on them.

Back on topic.

Low Key Shade lol

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 03, 2016, 02:24:50 PM

Lol yeah, You dont have a member of the board on your ship, so you get my Atari, while I keep the PS4 lol

Ingwar

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 03, 2016, 02:24:50 PM

It has nothing to do with WY. Alien was made in 1979.

DaddyYautja

First they change the Xenos and now they are changing the naming order of the androids?

When are you going to stop, Scott!? Stop changing stuff!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed