Hulu to make AVP3???

Started by Cougerboy, Aug 27, 2022, 12:15:19 PM

Author
Hulu to make AVP3??? (Read 5,669 times)

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

According to "Giant Freakin Robot", Hulu will make AVP3...but probably after Noah Hawley's Alien series. As for how or whether AVP3 will fit into that series, no idea right now:

I don't know, I will have to take this with a grain of salt unless we get further corroboration.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

There may very well be a Hulu AVP movie at some point, but...

Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 27, 2022, 12:15:19 PMAccording to "Giant Freakin Robot"

...if GFK is the "source," then this particular report is BS.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 27, 2022, 12:20:01 PMThere may very well be a Hulu AVP movie at some point, but...

Quote from: Cougerboy on Aug 27, 2022, 12:15:19 PMAccording to "Giant Freakin Robot"

...if GFK is the "source," then this particular report is BS.

Have to agree.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's GFR. It's 100% guaranteed bullshit. Don't even click the link folk. Don't give them the stats or the ad revenue. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think it is probably an educated guess.  Disney has seen that the Predator half of the franchise can make money under its phantom direction.............I'm sure they will be looking at what the Alien series does with Hawley and the other dude making the standalone.

But if you consider that Disney's Marvel stuidos movies are basically constant VS movies.........I don't think it is farfetched to believe that an AvP (I'd personally wager reboot over sequel) is going to happen.

I'll also go aboard and say I think it is likely that we will have an AvP movie in three years.  Book it!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

GFK is trash @Corporal Hicks how about we turn this thread into 'AvP3 rumor' thread?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've snipped the link and I've locked the thread. Sorry, I just feel very passionately about the misread of information from places like Giant Freaking Robot and We Got This Covered. Anything from them isn't rumor. It's made up information praying on people like us to generate clicks and ad revenue. It's pure dishonesty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed