Alien vs Predator - Forced Chase - Hungarian Book (I think)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2016, 10:24:25 AM

Author
Alien vs Predator - Forced Chase - Hungarian Book (I think) (Read 4,315 times)

Corporal Hicks

Thought this might be of interest to some -

QuoteJanuary 2225th One of the planets Weyland-Yutani held by the company Accountable, the LV-1201 en hell breaks loose. The raging battles harm take place Between Two rival alien being, only one man survives, Allaine Fayre captain. The same wind of death touches, yet survive the encounter with the deadly, skeleton-like alien beings, as well as robust metal tools has equipped predators. He vows he will get revenge and the predators harm Nearly sent him to his death.

January 2231st The LV-1201 is now the planet generálissá Promoted Fayre sets a trap for predators to catch it hunted hunter. In six years she has Prepared the trap into Which knows hurt it will be a walk for the space butchers.

The planet will soon be a representative of an alien civilization Approaches. The spacecraft arrives soon Joren'Dsae large group of predators harm themselves alászállva Prove Several years of combat training and knowledge to protect THEMIS from anything. Dahc Nihc T'alakt, team leader Treasured no idea to even hurt his mask, he's dead mate, Dachande military once received from a crafty rival wants more than anything to get.

A few days later emerge built by human hands spacecraft in the system. Mc'Cain Major and his team received orders to explore the planet has Established a base cause of the destruction . Among the soldiers is also a man who was simply icy teammates, also known as Called ,, Parky 'for. The man in cold blood anyone envious, and although Either now throws into the excitement, feel, something extraordinary will of the coast this time.

January 2231st The trap is ready, just waiting to Dahc Nihc T'alakt belesétáljon The hunter has no idea, but soon will be forced to chase the bottom Attackers not only human but árulóit own kind ..
He realizes. This is not hunting this Force to chase fewer

http://www.libri.hu/idegen_nyelvu/konyv/ren_wargner.idegen-vs-ragadozo.html
http://www.avpuniverzum.hu/wordpress/?p=2241

TheBATMAN

A novelisation of AVP2? Cool...

Corporal Hicks

Certainly sounds it. Lose adaptation, I guess.

TheBATMAN

I still feel Monolith's game is probably the best Alien vs. Predator story we've ever had. Someone did an awesome timeline of the whole thing back in the day.

The Alien Predator

Was that synopsis done on Google translate?  :P

Seriously, the plot sounds very interesting. I like that it's kind of like a little spin off of AvP2, set in that time frame and could expand on that story a bit.

I hope they translate this book into English, I'd really love to read it! The cover art looks very nice too.

Corporal Hicks

It was off Google Translate.  :P

There's a few original Hungarian novels that have never been translated across.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2016, 01:41:47 PMThere's a few original Hungarian novels that have never been translated across.

Huh, news to me!

Clearly Hungary aren't exactly shit-hot when it comes to copyright infringement, it was them who did that mad unofficial Aliens adaptation comic I posted about a wile back.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

QuoteAlien: Voyage to the City of Dead - Written by Alan Dean Foster!

Mind = blown.

Corporal Hicks

If I remember rightly - that isn't actually an Alien novel. It's an original one ADF did that was given that title when translated. Not sure what other changes were made for it.

HuDaFuK

That sounds like your typical European title-swapping craziness.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Here's another one -

QuoteIt probably says "Alan Dean Foster the author of ALIEN", but the artwork is very misleading!

HuDaFuK

Ha! It even looks like they've copied the Alien straight off the cover of Alchemy... badly.

On the topic of the new book, an adaptation of AVP2 could be an interesting read. (If I spoke Hungarian, which I don't... And isn't Hungarian one of those languages that is grammatically utterly dissimilar from every other language on Earth? Probably won't be learning that any time soon.) I dabbled with writing an adaptation of AVP2010 once, but I just got too busy to finish it.

Corporal Hicks

I'd be very curious to see a translation. I imagine they must be quite challenging - having to make sure it all makes sense when translated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed