List of Achievements for Alien: Isolation Revealed

Started by ikarop, Aug 15, 2014, 07:43:28 PM

Author
List of Achievements for Alien: Isolation Revealed (Read 15,072 times)

ikarop

Exophase.com has revealed the list of achievements for Alien: Isolation on Xbox 360 today. The list contains 50 achievements with their respective icons and descriptions. You can check all of them at the source or by clicking on the image below. Be aware of spoilers!

AlienIsolationAchievements List of Achievements for Alien: Isolation Revealed

Crazy Rich

The achievement "Not the First - Turn off the Beacon" intrigues me. A return to the Derelict?

And the don't kill any humans one I might attempt at first, maybe.

aliens13

But they already confirmed that the Sevastopol is going to be only location in the game.

Darkness

It appears there's six secret achievements in addition to those too.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: aliens13 on Aug 15, 2014, 08:05:37 PM
But they already confirmed that the Sevastopol is going to be only location in the game.

Yea, but one can dream can't he?

The achievement is called Not the First, and to get you have to turn off a beacon, and the first thing that popped to mind was the Derelict's beacon, which the Derelict had been visited before by the crew of the Nostromo.

But it's probably more likely to be a beacon on the Sevastopol and the title of the achievement is just somehow relevant to a moment in the story.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 15, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

They are visible if you click on show secret achievements at the source I linked. Included them in the screen capture too.

MrSpaceJockey

The icons...Ron Cobb's semiotic standard.

I appreciate that CA.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Get killed by the Alien 100 times, nice.

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 15, 2014, 08:15:57 PM
Not in addition to, that list is choosing to show them. If you go the source website, you can choose to filter the secret achievements out.

PsyKore

"Kill 10 humans".

I thought they said we weren't going to kill anybody directly in the game. Doesn't feel right that Amanda would kill people, you know.

MrSpaceJockey

"Self-Defense"

felipescado

felipescado

"she's in the vents" icon looks like aperture science from portal
Xd

Randomizer

Randomizer

Too close to be a coincidence . I bet they put it there as an easter egg .

EDIT : The icon also was in 007 Agent Under Fire as the loading screen . God it's starting to haunt me everywhere .

Crazy Rich

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 16, 2014, 04:47:01 AM
"Kill 10 humans".

I thought they said we weren't going to kill anybody directly in the game. Doesn't feel right that Amanda would kill people, you know.

It's just an achievement, there is also an achievement for not killing any humans the whole game.

This is a game that will require more than one play through if anyone wants all the achievements. I guess make the first play through the one you feel is ideal. There's always those achievements that don't feel right, in which I miss a bunch of them in my first play through of a game, but then I come back later for achievement hunting assuming I feel like it.

Alien: Isolation is single player and I'm of course a big Alien fan so I'll more than likely try and 100% the achievements after my first play through.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 15, 2014, 08:18:12 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Aug 15, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Yea, but one can dream can't he?

The achievement is called Not the First, and to get you have to turn off a beacon, and the first thing that popped to mind was the Derelict's beacon, which the Derelict had been visited before by the crew of the Nostromo.

But it's probably more likely to be a beacon on the Sevastopol and the title of the achievement is just somehow relevant to a moment in the story.

Dallas already switched off the beacon in the Alien novelization, script and storyboard but I guess it is still fair game since it wasn't shown in the film.

Could also be the Nostromo black box beacon.

Doggo33

"Used the Shotun", "Used the Revolver", "Used the Bolt Gun". So much for no weapons.

"No Weapons!" has changed to some makeshift items, which could be used as weapons, which has changed to a flamethrower and grenades (as seen on demos), which has now become: just no automatic weapons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed