Aliens CM Release Update

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2010, 11:41:14 AM

Author
Aliens CM Release Update (Read 7,323 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega have still not given the upcoming Aliens Colonial Marines a release date. Yesterday, Sega revealed their 2011 line-up and ACM is still listed as to-be-confirmed. The game was also mentioned in January’s issue of Game Informer magazine who interviewed Alan Pritchard – Sega of America’s executive vice president of sales and marketing. RidgeTop managed to take a picture of it:

So still no release date but we may hear something more about it in the next few months. Most likely, the game will be released around the same time as the Alien Prequel.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Same Time As The Alien Prequel?!

2014?

For f**k Sake.

dachande89

dachande89

Duke Nukem Forever anyone?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I was 19 when this game was announced...I am now 24.  :P

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Heard That someguy has still got his pre-order receipt from like 1997

Abe

Abe

Mr.weyland was 19 in 1997!!:o
Joking.

Abe

Abe

Shocked didn't work.  :o  ah.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

@Shadow: Isn't the prequel back on for a 2012 release?

Mindscrewer

Mindscrewer

Why can't they give a teaser!

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Mr Weyland I was your age now when I first heard about it. I am now 30. I'll no doubt be a really old man before I see this game.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

@ Fujimaster

It does suck when you have to wait so damn long for a game that you actually age, so far I have completed college, graduated university, been unemployed for a year then got a job, whilst waiting for this game  :P

But I do think its worse for those who has been waiting for Duke Nukem this whole time, funny that Gear Box would pick that up as well, after the how long its taking them to release the Aliens game.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

LOL

frostedone

frostedone

I am pretty sure the game that was announced way back when  was different from this one. That Aliens Colonial Marines was canceled.  ???

spinksy

spinksy

i'm starting to think this will soon be cancelled altogether!!

Sega are shite!!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

@ Frostedone The other Colonial Marines was from 2002, or something, this one was officially announced here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2006/12/11/sega-to-publish-alien-games/

But I heard about it before hand, when I was 19  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed