Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 53,650 times)

alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Not interested. The shipping weight tells me they are super small and the pictures tell me they are not terribly detailed or pose-able. Better options out there for sure.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

They're statues.
They're also planning on a Hicks, A3 Xeno, and P1 Predator

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like they're going to be coming with magazines but it isn't a magazine collection like their usual stuff?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 22, 2016, 03:29:20 AM
They're statues.
They're also planning on a Hicks, A3 Xeno, and P1 Predator
Just from the BBTS link, it didn't really specify. Even so, they are less than a pound? How small are these things exactly?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They typically do models about 20cm in height, I believe.

Vark_

Vark_

I like their Big chap, even if the sculpt is not as detailed or accurate as most figures on the market.
The attack posture with the open hands reminds me the Dallas encounter in the vent shaft, and the scenic elements (chestburster skin and Brett's cap) on the grid floor add a little something I like. I might be tempted when it comes out.

hawkangel

hawkangel

I'd probably get one or two of them like their Doctor Who collection.  I'm more interested in the Xenomorph or Predator figures rather than the Colonial Marines.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just heard back from Eaglemoss:

QuoteThe collection is not going to have a magazine but the whole collection will be at this new larger scale, keep an eye on the page for more updates!

Prez

Prez

Defo getting these.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://aliencollection.eaglemoss.com/

Looks like we'll be seeing more soon.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Site is up.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

With respect, how many people are legit interested in this line and will be purchasing at least one figure?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I was actually looking at subscribing. They have an offer for about $4 more a month for a premium subscription to receive a Sulaco and Nostromo on shipment 20 and 40, seems a little steep for not much of a bonus.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 22, 2016, 11:22:57 PM
With respect, how many people are legit interested in this line and will be purchasing at least one figure?

I'm gonna have a gander at the first one in stores, might pick that up but in all honesty, I'm not too interested. For that price I can get a NECA figure which looks better. Maybe if it came with an actual magazine like their Star Trek Starships collection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed