AvPR Trading Card Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 04, 2007, 10:49:44 PM

Author
AvPR Trading Card Images (Read 10,478 times)

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The predator skin looks really different, but in a good way. It has less speckling and more of a tonal difference. I like it.

avp2

avp2

Oh nice, a Predator in a shoe store.  How can anyone think this movie looks good?

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

avp2, please tell me that your not judging THAT picture on the movie?  You do realize that the movie is based around the present day, you know house, shoping stores ( or shopping mauls), street lights, cars, all the things that convey a contempory day.   ???    Not to attack you in anyway because that isn't my intension but why do so many people judge quicky on a partly scene and figure that they have the whole entire film maped out?? The reason WE (or most of us at least most of us) think that this movie looks good is :  1. The R rating for one 2. The darker tone element ( Gore and violence) 3. More (as far as we can see) action, both human and creature interaction. 4. It feels ( at least in my opinion ) more like what an Alien vs Predator movie should be, am Not expecting perfect but at least a good measure of greatness.  THATS why I think the movie looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D  

Tommy Jarvis

Tommy Jarvis

Am I the only one who think these cards look cheap and corny? Granted, we're only provided with 3 cards. I mean, seriously, they're making a card out of the lousy production still of the predator holding the alien's neck. Don't get me wrong, the picture itself is alright...for a off camera shot. But making it part of the collection? Big Lame.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

one super cool predator ! will get those cards for sure. can't wait for the movie,or  neca's figures of wolf predator,.and aliens from this movie.

vrex70

vrex70

all i can say is SWEET   :o   :cool   ;D  

zen

zen

There are at least 192 cards in the set (roughly),so the chances of them all sucking is very small.And they're only showing these cards because they dont want to give too much of the movie away.I mean,if they were to show all the cards one whould know everything about the movie and then not that many people whould go see the movie because they'll be like "Oh,i already saw the cards,so i'll just wait for it to come out on Bluray".So please will some of you people stop judging the movie because the cards suck in your opinion.Just wait for the movie comes out befor you judge it.Who knows,maybe you'll like it!   8)  .

dale07

dale07

the threee look good

Starkiller

Starkiller

just noticed from the trailers and production stills and the artwork, trading cards etc, the wolf (what a great name by the way) has double laser sight on his helmet rather just on the left or right.  hhmmm not bad..this predator is well equiped! alien fans are gunna cry, the wolf is gunna kick ass

Ty

Ty

Oh, MAN!!!!!!!! That is so cool!   :o   I hope there will be a list of the cards soon. When do they come out?    ???  

zen

zen

Well,the company said "Coming december 2007!".So the erliest whould be DEC 1st.Thit is of course they do'nt change the release date Ty.But I'm guessing.....DEC 14th   ;)  .

Predgirl

Predgirl

Wolf = cool and sexy and totally BADASS!!!    :-*  

G

G

this damm predator is goin fuc the aliens up big time but i think the predalien is not a challenge for the pred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed