Author
In The News (Read 1,395,363 times)

Kradan

Kradan

:D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 23, 2021, 06:39:08 PM
Let's hope there isn't a Requiem on the way.

Even a Covenant maybe, who knows  :P

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 23, 2021, 08:26:02 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 23, 2021, 06:39:08 PM
Let's hope there isn't a Requiem on the way.

Even a Covenant maybe, who knows  :P

I can't tell you how much I love that  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Covenant year would be full of twists

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Shinawi

Shinawi

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Shinawi on Jan 31, 2021, 12:02:12 AM
meme economics

Been following this. Rates a solid:

Although I'd sleep better if I saw a few fund managers leaping off buildings.

Shinawi

Shinawi

SpaceJac37

SpaceJac37

Some people here may think that this topic isn't worth discussing, but still, I want to ask your opinion about it. Well, at the end of 2020, Russia announced they plan to create a copy of SpaceX Falcon 9. Even though they state these two spaceships differ, I examined the existing information and found out that Russian Amur looks pretty much like Falcon 9. What do you think about it? It's outrageous.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Nov 22, 2020, 10:22:25 PM
I have tried pissing seated after doing number 2 and it kind of felt weird, then I just stood up finished it normally.
It also seemed weird for me for the first time, but I decided to overcome this feeling, and now I can't pee standing up. Btw, I often hear doctors stating it has many benefits for men's health, so why not change your habits? :)

Huggs

Huggs

"I ain't got time to pee"

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Don't know where else to post this so I'll do it here...

The legendary boxer Marvelous Marvin Hagler passed away saturday aged 66. My favourite boxer of all time, an inspiration for me. RIP legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5sHHfIcFI&ab_channel=haNZAgod

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: SpaceJac37 on Feb 25, 2021, 01:05:18 PM
Some people here may think that this topic isn't worth discussing, but still, I want to ask your opinion about it. Well, at the end of 2020, Russia announced they plan to create a copy of SpaceX Falcon 9. Even though they state these two spaceships differ, I examined the existing information and found out that Russian Amur looks pretty much like Falcon 9. What do you think about it? It's outrageous.

The Russians copied our Space Shuttle with the Buran, and it only flew one time.  Honestly, I am hoping for a renewed space race.  Friendly competition might bring out the best in both of our countries in terms of science and innovation. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SpaceJac37 on Feb 25, 2021, 01:05:18 PM

Someone's always copying someone else's homework and changing it a little.

oduodu

oduodu

sabine schmitz the german lady who almost did the nurburgring in a panel van on top gear in 10 minutes has passed sesy from cancer aged 51.

Shinawi

Shinawi

It's very sad what happened in Atlanta.

But there's one thing that confuses me. The Asian victims are being claimed as Koreans. None of the released identities of the Asian victims are Korean names so far. Those are Chinese names.

https://news.yahoo.com/2-days-rampage-atlanta-investigators-195121200.html
2 days after rampage, Atlanta investigators are still working with Korean officials to find victims' families

• Investigators are still trying to find families of the four Asian women killed in Atlanta.

• The department is working with Korean officials to locate and notify next-of-kin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-police-say-hate-crime-charges-still-possible-for-spa-killings-our-investigation-is-looking-at-everything-204701327.html
QuoteAtlanta police say hate crime charges still possible for spa killings: 'Our investigation is looking at everything'

The deputy chief added that the department had not yet released the names of the four women who were killed at two locations in northeast Atlanta because it is working to make sure their families were properly notified first. The other four fatalities were identified as Ashley Yaun, 33; Paul Andre Michels, 54; Xiaojie Yan, 49; and Daoyou Feng, 44.

EDIT:
https://news.yahoo.com/atlanta-spa-shootings-victims-202657168.html
QuoteAtlanta spa shootings: Who are the victims?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed