In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,398,497 times)

SiL

SiL

I don't rate Cruise as a person but I cannot fault him as a professional.

SM

SM

Yeah these rants on movie sets can often be pretty petty, but he's in the right here.

I think my biggest takeaway though is - this is the seventh MI film??

426Buddy

426Buddy

Always brings his A game, never phones it in.

SM

SM

Would've been funny is just before it ended you a voice shout 'Cut!  Print that one.  Thanks Tom.'

SiL

SiL

I love that you can hear he's screaming it through a mask.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Samhain13

Samhain13

China jails citizen journalist Zhang Zhan for four years over Wuhan coronavirus reports

This regime stands on two pillars: lies and power. It covers up the truth about the pandemic with lies so it can carry on its rule... and uses power to intimidate and shut up the ordinary people, and heavy sentences [to punish] people who are not afraid of the intimidation.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 03, 2021, 07:59:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y

...it's really disturbing. What's even more disturbing is that we've come to the point where this kind of behavior is no longer seen as outrageous and unacceptable. Imagine any of the previous presidents doing this...

SM

SM

Over 70 million people voted for a fascist.  That genie is not going back in the bottle.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: SM on Jan 04, 2021, 02:08:20 AM
Over 70 million people voted for a fascist.  That genie is not going back in the bottle.

I'm kind of holding my breath when it comes to the coming six months, especially the weeks right before and after the inauguration on January 20th. Things are kind of leading up to something really nasty, especially with Trump actively riling up his supporters, whom he knows have plenty of guns, bad ideas and are brainwashed enough to take things to the next level...

More prominent Republicans need to grow a spine and reclaim their party. It can't only be Romney and meager handful of other Republican officials doing all the work. And sorry, retired Republicans don't count.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Here's the entire call if you can bear it.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 04, 2021, 05:21:29 AM
Here's the entire call if you can bear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_Bdf_jGaA

Wtf! How is this even legal! This is pure sedition and a blatant attempt to undo a democratic election.

Holly F-sauce, man... Had to take a break. It's so deranged. I feel so sorry for Brad Raffensberger, but kudos to him for standing up for our democracy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed