Hiya Toys

Started by Skulexander, Apr 08, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Author
Hiya Toys (Read 63,381 times)

The Shuriken

pmaz11

pmaz11

I don't own any of these brands of figures, but I'll like to see how those Predator 2 versions turn out still!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Alien Covenant figures are in development at Hiya: http://iearths.blogspot.com/2017/10/exclusive-hiya-toys-to-produce-alien.html

Scorpio

Scorpio

That's cool.  I have no time for toys, though.  They just collect dust.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Some pictures I haven't seen posted on here yet of upcoming products:

APC:

Power Loader:

Raven:

Crusher:

Shaman:

Scout:

Warrior:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Christ that APC is fantastic.

I really want to get their Power Loader, but $80 feels too steep. $50-$60 and I'd likely consider it.

Hyperdyne120-a2

Hyperdyne120-a2

Yes- the APC is sweet! I would have done anything for that back in '93. Depending on price I feel this may be in my future...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Hyperdyne120-a2 on Oct 17, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
Yes- the APC is sweet! I would have done anything for that back in '93. Depending on price I feel this may be in my future...
It's like $250 if I remember right.

Hyperdyne120-a2

Hyperdyne120-a2

Seriously? Ugh. Why does Alien fandom have to be punished at every single turn...?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Hyperdyne120-a2 on Oct 19, 2017, 09:11:19 PM
Seriously? Ugh. Why does Alien fandom have to be punished at every single turn...?
Given the size, complexity, and the fact that it lights up and is essentially film-accurate at 1/18 scale, I'm actually not that bothered by the price.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Yeah, if I was collecting the Hiya stuff I could easily justify the price of the APC. If you're collecting the Hiya stuff at least you'll be getting an APC, I'll never see one from NECA  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Oct 20, 2017, 01:38:04 PM
Yeah, if I was collecting the Hiya stuff I could easily justify the price of the APC. If you're collecting the Hiya stuff at least you'll be getting an APC, I'll never see one from NECA  :laugh:
That's actually the reason why Star Wars toys are 3.75" - back in the day, it was prohibitively expensive (both to produce, and for people to purchase) vehicles at the then-common 6" figure scale. So Kenner literally invented the 3.75" scale, because it allowed them to make vehicles to go with their Star Wars figures.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Some packaging shots of the City Hunter.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

I have the Elder preordered. Looking at these pictures. Makes me wanna order City Hunter as well. ;D

EDIT - City Hunter Preordered.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Got my Lil' City Hunter today! More pics too come.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed