ALIEN 3: Creating the Human Carnage (ADI BTS)

Started by iain, Aug 28, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

Author
ALIEN 3: Creating the Human Carnage (ADI BTS) (Read 3,841 times)

iain

The Old One

The Old One

Excellent, can always do with more A3 content.

Still Collating...

I always love ADI's BTS bits, they shot a lot of footage and I'm really glad they are releasing it to us.

Corporal Hicks

That f**king Newt prop continues to horrify me. It's so f**king unnerving.

Glad to see ADI released a new video, though.

Whiskeybrewer

This is fantastic. But Damn, that Newt one :o

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

No question that they make some great stuff. I suppose it was the way the movie was shot but I didn't know that Newt's mouth was that wide open. I mean damn, that is unnerving realism.

Although when the words creating and carnage are in the title of a thread about Alien3; I was assuming they were going to be talking about the production of Alien3.

bibouisback

bibouisback

James Cameron didn't like this video.

The Cruentus

Those props are brilliant, I have to admit that Newt one is really creepy, especially without the eyes. It reminds of those demon kids from Ash vs Evil Dead.

The Old One

The Old One

I honestly believe the Rebecca Jorden prop is cartoonishly horrifying, like gore that pushes a scene beyond believability.

whiterabbit

It's not gore, it's deaTH.

jhudson

Wasn't there also an autopsy Newt model that was cut and reshot for being too gory?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I don't know if the scene was shot but here are some pictures of the Newt autopsy model from a past thread.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=27418.msg592069#msg592069

That 2nd to last reply on the page is pretty... something.

The Old One

The Old One

ALL YOUR DETAILS TO THE POLICE!!!!!!

whiterabbit

Dude never came back after posting that. Also that Seraph guy has a good question, even if it's nothing more than morbid curiosity but what happened to those models? Are they buried inside of someones basement? :P

jhudson

Absolutely wild that they made that, it was obviously deemed to be too realistic and the solution was to use a real girl.

Almost like you became more aware it was fake if it was a real actress, so it became more acceptable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed