5 (15.2%)
IMAX
8 (24.2%)
IMAX 3D
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: Jun 02, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Author
Normal Cinematic, 3D or Imax? (Read 1,477 times)

juxtapose

juxtapose

The topic speaks for itself. .myself will be watching it in 3D. .i don't have an imax cinema close by. .but i would apreciare your thoughts on 3d oposed to other mediums. .i know Ridley enjoys filming in 3D. . .thought he did a spectacular job on prometheus!

. ..and i know many dispise 3D. .but i kinda love it. .each to his own. .

irn

irn

Is it even on 3D?

BishopShouldGo

dolby

cucuchu

cucuchu

IMAX here so long they run it! Otherwise its cinemark XD.

Are they even having 3d showings at all?

juxtapose

juxtapose

i asumed it would be also in 3D. .??. .shit. .  maybe i was wrong?

. .does anyone know if it was filmed in 3D?

Richman678

Richman678

There is no 3D.

Had to vote normal. The IMAX in town isn't having it in IMAX.

juxtapose

juxtapose

ok. .well i really did just asume it would be in 3D. .i could have sworn i read that somewhere. .anyhoo not a major concern. .i guess 3D might be dying. .i kinda really f**king liked it though. .will be watching it in normal state then. .i have never seen a movie in imax. .sob. .sniff. . snort. . .what am i missing out on?. .for any of u that have been that fortunate. .

Evanus

Evanus

2D IMAX for me. 3D isn't even an option here, it seems.

MajorB

MajorB

My local IMAX isn't going to play it, they're going right from Guardians to Pirates. I think they're making a huge mistake.

oberonqa

oberonqa

Normal... the theater I am going to has an IMAX, but they are keeping GotG2 on it.  There is an IMAX on the other side of town that has it, but I dont want to commute there to see it in IMAX and give up the reclining seats of my favorite theater.  :)

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Normal it is for me as well. I detest 3D and my nearest IMAX apparently won't even be playing it.

Citadel

Citadel

Normal for first viewing as part of the Alien Day Superticket, IMAX for second viewing.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I've been looking for a 3D showing at my local cinema and surprised none was there. It was nicely done in the last film, but appears not to be an option here.

Jadoremusic

Jadoremusic

11/05 Normal
12/05 Imax  8)

BishopShouldGo

Maybe the movie's too dark for 3D?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed