Alien Covenant Ratings and Scores predictions (IMDb , Tomatos , Metacritic)

Started by Walter, May 04, 2017, 08:43:19 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Ratings and Scores predictions (IMDb , Tomatos , Metacritic) (Read 3,672 times)

Walter

So, i think Ratings and score will open for tomorrow, after world Premiere. aaaand i'm very interested about IMDb rating
Probably Final score will be 7.9 or even 8.0 .... Which is a very good score  ;)

Predaker

Quote from: Walter on May 04, 2017, 08:43:19 PM
So, i think Ratings and score will open for tomorrow, after world Premiere. aaaand i'm very interested about IMDb rating
Probably Final score will be 7.9 or even 8.0 .... Which is a very good score  ;)

I still think it will be in low to mid 7's. Any higher will be a welcome surprise!

echobbase79

Quote from: Predaker on May 04, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

I still think it will be in low to mid 7's. Any higher will be a welcome surprise!

I'm going to say between mid-50's/low-70's. I feel like a weatherman typing that.

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 04, 2017, 10:07:03 PM
Quote from: Predaker on May 04, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

I'm going to say between mid-50's/low-70's. I feel like a weatherman typing that.
Yeah those are some pretty poor scores lol

8.2 IMDB

77 Metacritic

85% Rotten Tomatoes

echobbase79

I'm meant to type 60's. :) I'm basing that on how some critics will complain that it's to gory and just the same old thing. Because there's going to be critics like that.

salomonj

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 04, 2017, 10:14:05 PM

I'm meant to type 60's. :) I'm basing that on how some critics will complain that it's to gory and just the same old thing. Because there's going to be critics like that.
They didn't complain about SW: "The Force Awakens" which is the biggest rehash ever. It will be interesting to see how they process the gore though.

echobbase79

Quote from: salomonj on May 04, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

They didn't complain about SW: "The Force Awakens" which is the biggest rehash ever. It will be interesting to see how they process the gore though.

I never saw The Force Awakens as a rehash. Yes, parts reminded of A New Hope, but not to the point where I felt like it was just a retelling. I'll get that feeling from Covenant. Similar type of story tropes, but not a rehash.

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 04, 2017, 10:35:03 PM
Quote from: salomonj on May 04, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

I never saw The Force Awakens as a rehash. Yes, parts reminded of A New Hope, but not to the point where I felt like it was just a retelling. I'll get that feeling from Covenant. Similar type of story tropes, but not a rehash.
Same here. Didn't once occur to me the parallels with new hope as I was watching it. I just had a good time

salomonj

Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with TFA.

Ragonk_Force

Rotten tomoatoes and metacritic are troll nesting grounds. A hive if you will. I trust imdb's rating system the most of the bunch. for the most part they are pretty spot on

It will be better than Prometheus for sure. And that was a 7.0 on imdb.
This will be at least a 7,5.

T Dog

Xenomorphine

The original 'Alien' rehashed other films which came before it. So did 'The Matrix'. It's all about how well it's done.

Ragonk_Force

Alien Runner

I give A:C 8/10.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed