Who'll see it first?

Started by Bonus Situation, Apr 30, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Author
Who'll see it first? (Read 6,016 times)

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: salomonj on May 01, 2017, 04:30:25 PM
Quote from: Anthony on Apr 30, 2017, 11:14:56 PM
She likes horror movies. So that's why I'm going with her.
Your dad's fiancé is cool lol

:)

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 30, 2017, 10:47:40 PM
Quote from: Anthony on Apr 30, 2017, 09:29:31 PM
May 18th in Dolby with my Dad's fiancé. She's never seen an Alien film (outside of AVP).

I'm still trying to score advance screening passes though.
Just you, and you're dad's fiancé? :o

why does this sound like a brazzers scene XD

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 04:44:47 PMYeah, that's no problem, HuDa.

Muchas gracias.

Samus007

Samus007

May 18th sadly :( ... I want to see it sooner! So not fair, lol

Rush Hour Rambo

Rush Hour Rambo

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 01, 2017, 04:21:37 PM
Quote from: Morse on May 01, 2017, 11:09:11 AMIf you don't mind me asking, how are you at this screening? Assuming you are a journalist?

As Hicks says, I'm an admin on Xenopedia. Fox got in touch with me off the back of that.

Thanks, great vibe Fox getting in touch no doubt. Brilliant.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, they seem to be making a big effort to connect with the fandom at the moment. Obviously I'm pretty thrilled to be involved!

GQSioux

GQSioux

Locked and loaded for a May 5th screening.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

So jealous of you guys!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

Review embargo doesn't end up Saturday night/Sunday morning for the UK. After that, all the press reviews will go up (including my own if I get it written in time from Thursday). Up until that point, all we'll be allowed to say is a sentence or two.

Just double-checking my dates, but Hicks, you're seeing it on Thursday? This Thursday, as in the 4th? Isn't the London premier on the 5th, Friday? And Saturday night/Sunday morning for the UK, is that the following today days, the 6th or 7th, when the embargo ends? This weekend?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 30, 2017, 07:42:02 PM
I'm seeing it Tuesday night at the press screening in London. Looking forward to it!

Again, isn't the press screening in London, on a Friday? May the 5th? Or is there more than one screening?

Sorry about all the questions. I just wants to understand, I does.

mn2movies

mn2movies

i wont see it first,  but i will see it on the first night,  looking forward to it

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: NickisSmart on May 01, 2017, 11:37:08 PMJust double-checking my dates, but Hicks, you're seeing it on Thursday? This Thursday, as in the 4th? Isn't the London premier on the 5th, Friday?

Nope, premiere's on Thursday night.

Quote from: NickisSmart on May 01, 2017, 11:37:08 PMAgain, isn't the press screening in London, on a Friday? May the 5th? Or is there more than one screening?

There may well be more than one. The one I'm going to tonight is being screened in a hotel rather than an actual cinema, so I imagine it won't be an especially large screen.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The premiere was initially reported as the 5th but it's actually the 4th. The post was amended.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Dunno if it was mentioned, but the release in Australia has been pushed forward to the 11th. Yay!

SiL

SiL

YESSSSS

Pvt. Himmel

426Buddy

426Buddy

May 18th for me, bummer! feels like everyone will have already seen it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed