McBride's video log

Started by 7Xenos, Apr 22, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

Author
McBride's video log (Read 626 times)

7Xenos

7Xenos

Anyone else get a feeling that Tennessee admitting to Weyland that he stole a vehicle and punched a horse could be in some shape or form foreshadowing of events to come?

His character seems to be the most interesting of the Covenant crew and I hope he lives to see the end of this movie as very few humans in the Alien Franchise, not named Ripley, seem to make it out alive or cloned.

Tennessee seems to be a mix of Parker from A1 and Pvt Hudson from A2. Good stuff.

Infected

Infected

He is the new Burke ;)

7Xenos

7Xenos

I'm  getting more of a drunk and lazy vibe  from Tenny, than a sleazy opportunist rat f/ck SOB.

I think like Parker, he only wants to do what he is contractually obligated to do, unless of course you want to pay him some more money.

Maybe I just like him because he is a fellow Jack drinker  ;D.

Jango1201

Jango1201

It's definitely the Jack.

7Xenos

7Xenos

:D :D :D

CHEERS!!!!

Jack Daniels has been proudly produced,manufactured and distilled in Lynchburg Tennessee  since 1875.

I'm thinking McBride/Tennessee has had his share circa 2100 and even smuggled a bottle about The Covenant.

McBride's character in Land Of The Lost  prolly also enjoyed the smooth and pleasant taste of Jack Daniels sipping whisky.

Interestingly enough, the original JD goes by  (or is also known as) Jack Black .

IMO, Danny McBride could pass as the actor Jack Black's younger brother. Where is Kevin Bacon when you need him?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed