YouTube Space London Alien Day Party - Prop Display, Q&A and Preview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 19, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

Author
YouTube Space London Alien Day Party - Prop Display, Q&A and Preview (Read 2,362 times)

Corporal Hicks

https://twitter.com/YouTubeSpaceLon/status/854664745353433088

Our very own Xenomorphine will be attending on behalf of Alien vs. Predator Galaxy!

ChrisPachi

SuicideDoors

So what's the crack? Can anyone turn up or is it more of an insiders event? Dying to know what's going on with this Empire event as well! ???

Infected

That Waterston i would stand next to her and just look at her.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Apr 19, 2017, 01:01:31 PM
So what's the crack? Can anyone turn up or is it more of an insiders event? Dying to know what's going on with this Empire event as well! ???

I believe it's invite only so I'm not sure why they even tweeted this publicly but *shrugs*

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2017, 01:06:06 PM
Quote from: SuicideDoors on Apr 19, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

I believe it's invite only so I'm not sure why they even tweeted this publicly but *shrugs*

To be honest that's a relief! I've got tickets to the Odeon in Milton Keynes on Alien day but the thought I could have potentially gone to this instead would have killed me!

Any intel on what the Empire thing could be Corporal?

Corporal Hicks

No idea! Hopefully something interesting!

Darkness

He was live streaming here for a few seconds moments ago.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BRJjWbmaAvxw

I'm pretty impressed, I thought he was just twitter blogging - not videoing the whole thing.

Corporal Hicks

Xenomorphine did quite a few live videos (which are available on our Twitter page). He's also written up a report and taken lots of pictures which I'll get up later today hopefully. I'm still playing catch up from my week away.

Xenomorphine

Yeah, I was originally hoping to post out pictures as I took them, but they would have needed some kind of brief text descriptions for context. Did try to, but it was next to impossible with the tiny on-screen keyboard, dim lighting and being jostled about by the crowd.

So, figured live-cast videos were the next best thing - and managed to get us some exclusives in the process. :)

Probably just as well, since my later write-up's probably more informative than anything I would've been able to Tweet! Don't know if any of the videos can be ripped or if they're temporary, but I had just enough battery power to catch all the major stuff.

Corporal Hicks

Evanus

Yeah great article. Looks like it was great fun.  :)

Slightly worried about the CGI for the aliens, though...

426Buddy

It a bummer that the practical aliens will all be replaced, not a deal breaker though. :-[

iain

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed