"Neanderthal" Engineers

Started by Born Of Cold Light, Dec 12, 2015, 07:38:58 AM

Author
"Neanderthal" Engineers (Read 2,708 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2015, 02:44:45 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 16, 2015, 01:19:33 PM
Same for me. I'd like to think the Space Jockeys were the species the Engineers worshiped and made there Technology and suits after them. And the Jockey in Alien was maybe the last of his species

I know a lot of folk like this idea to preserve the Space Jockey but it just doesn't seem likely to happen to me.

That's true. But until Riddles says otherwise I'm gonna keep that head canon lol

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 16, 2015, 08:29:15 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2015, 02:44:45 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 16, 2015, 01:19:33 PM
Same for me. I'd like to think the Space Jockeys were the species the Engineers worshiped and made there Technology and suits after them. And the Jockey in Alien was maybe the last of his species

I know a lot of folk like this idea to preserve the Space Jockey but it just doesn't seem likely to happen to me.

That's true. But until Riddles says otherwise I'm gonna keep that head canon lol

Head canons are the best! Lol.

I like the idea of the Space Jockey turning out to be something else, but I can see why Corporal Hicks feels that way, because I feel it's kinda unlikely as well. But if it does happen, yay! More aliens into this expanding lore.  ;D

I sometimes think to myself that the elephantid Space Jockeys were Engineers that went through heavy genetic modifications to look like that.

oduodu

oduodu

If I remember correctly the engineers were modeled after a mixture of elvis pressley , the statue of liberty and I think the david sculpture.

I too doubt we will see the engineers and space jockeys as 2 species as much I want it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed