New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play

Started by DarthJoker45, Dec 10, 2019, 02:28:49 PM

Author
New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play (Read 27,343 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 11, 2019, 03:01:34 AM
Predator boobaries are not the worst thing that could happen to the game.

Not poor graphics, poor gameplay, lags, bugs? But boobaries?

Quote from: PredBabe on Dec 11, 2019, 01:53:44 AM
Quote from: Gniaunt on Dec 11, 2019, 01:40:25 AM
This whole discussion over Predboobs is dumb and both sides are neurotic and ridiculous weirdos.

Know what happened to the last guy who didn't have an opinion?

https://i.imgur.com/UH63yqC.jpg

:D

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 11, 2019, 02:16:12 AM
I guess breasts or no breasts is our equivalent to the skull debate  :P

That's what I was thinking!

QuoteOnly real reservation I have is the precedent of having Jungle Hunter be a pre-order bonus. That doesn't sit right with me especially considering that those inspired by him or if he's an unlockable he's normally in the game. Having a pre-order Jungle Hunter makes sense, but given the game is inspired by the original film it's kind of surprising he's not an in-game reward. That all being said, P2 does get some representation that's looking more likely it'll be an alternate costume.

I hope I'm wrong, but with the Jungle Hunter being a pre-order bonus, I'm starting to unfortunately doubt if we will be getting a City Hunter model at all, let alone any Lost Predators, Super Predators or the Fugitive.

SuperiorIronman

Yeah it seems like Ilfonic is for the most part doing its own thing..., which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We're all going to make our OC's anyways but the lack of the movie armors so far outside of Jungle Hunter (and being a Pre-order bonus at that) is a bit disappointing

However given that we have two big anniversaries next year I'm expecting City Hunter to drop closer to its 30th if its not in the base game. They went to the trouble of using the P2 spear and disk despite them only just using the shuriken in the solo film and most titles using the AVP spear. It'd probably end up paid DLC but I feel like City Hunter would drop for the game.

The Old One

The Old One

I honestly think that's a good thing, I don't want to see Predators from the films, running around. It's immersion breaking.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 11, 2019, 04:14:58 AM
I honestly think that's a good thing, I don't want to see Predators from the films, running around. It's immersion breaking.

On some level I can agree with this. Though an option to give our Predator gear like the ones from the films even if they aren't specifically them makes sense given that the armor does show up again on other Predators. Jungle Hunter being common enough that even in the films it showed up three times.

Komenja

QuoteFemale Preds
IllFonic confirmed to not be cowards

Voodoo Magic

Kailem

I'm hoping the confirmation of a Jungle Hunter skin being in the game, even though it's a pre-order bonus, means we might see some other movie skins as high-level unlocks, similar to how Wolf was one of the last skins you unlocked for the Preds in AVP2010's multiplayer. It'd be cool to give them that sort of level of prestige that meant you really had to earn them, and would add an extra level to showing them off if you used them.

molasar

Grimtaur

Grimtaur

Sold. Once PC pre-order drops that is  :)

Grimtaur

Grimtaur

I mean when I have money for the pre-order, typo  :P

DaddyYautja

About the breasts, two things.

1. It is now lore that Preds inject themselves with human DNA, ergoooooooo, they probably got breast from that.

2. The babies, of cooooooourse, are not born with spikey teeth. They probably just got some nubs on the outer jaw that gently massage the breast to secrete milk that squirts into the inner jaw.

So pick your poison, or milk, you have two answers.

Now that this is done let's get to the serious questions.
Do you think that we will get the avp arcade game skins? And how much will they cost?

xxx

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 11, 2019, 03:01:34 AM
Predator boobaries are not the worst thing that could happen to the game.
Nope, not going to let those boobators go so easily...
Just last thing - the creature doesn't look like a classic mammal and there are not many mammalian species (except apes, primates...) that have tities..
so it'd be logical to the fems not to have any...
personally - my idea of taking care of younglings was something like kangaroos do in their "pockets"...it'd look ridiculous and wrong, but also maybe cuter than baby youda :)

Kradan

Female predators !

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: xxx on Dec 11, 2019, 11:45:43 AM
Just last thing - the creature doesn't look like a classic mammal and there are not many mammalian species (except apes, primates...) that have tities..
so it'd be logical to the fems not to have any...
s and wrong, but also maybe cuter than baby youda :)

Umm.. you've seen the Predator from the neck down, right?

Quotepersonally - my idea of taking care of younglings was something like kangaroos do in their "pockets"...it'd look ridiculous and wrong, but also maybe cuter than baby youda :)

Move over Porgs! 

We got Predaroos! :D

JokersWarPig

all of ya'll are focusing way to much on the Yautja tiddies imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed