Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2007, 11:09:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth (Read 15,832 times)

YautjaWarrior

I couldn't help but wince at the tagline... I just hope that the worse thing about the movie.   :-\  

Mr. Weyland

no its "We Already Lost, Now They're tee-baging Us When We're Down."

Darkness

IRT Comment #20: This website wouldn't be here today, without you?    :'(    IRT Comment #22: Yeah, wish I hadn't have said anything. It's nothing superbad, but something I would rather have not known.

Ermac

Ermac

Please, Darkness, we're all desperate for news about this film. If you respected us you'd tell us. Good or bad, we must know so it'd soften the blow when we're in the theatres.

Pvt. Hicks

Yes, come on Darkness, you have to fess up. Were not going to stop pestering you.

YutaniDitch

Yes, Darkness, send the members all a PM, you don't have to give it away here...!  Or does the 'tightlip' policy virus has gotten to you too, you on who everybody relies..?    :'(  

Champiionser

I woudn't cry   :'(  No matter how bad is it   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

I think the case is that hes just got 'connections'  Darkness.PLEASE.IM DYING OUT HERE.

YutaniDitch

Also, Darkness, you know by now that we all look up to you and if you say it is something bad, we believe you...!  SO COUGH IT UP ALREADY...please...!     ;D    Don't make me pout...!    :D  

YutaniDitch

Even if you say it is something you would prefer not to have known, it means it is relevant... so PLEASE stop this torture!    :'(    Send us all a PM and let us be the judge of that and help you lighten the load...!    :D     ;)  

Ermac

Ermac

Exactly. You're treating us like a bunch of children who are too young to know the harsh nature of reality. Stop squeezing our balls and reveal the infomation! We all know AvP2 will suck anyway so just tell us what we're in for.

YutaniDitch

Ermac, dude, I was trying to convince him the soft way and you just blew it...!    ;D    He will reveal it when he sees fit...he revealed the tagline, which was a letdown, and he has given the latest info quickly and on top of every hour, so I think he is just teasing us and that either he is waiting for Fox or the other sites to advance it first and get him off the hook or we will be knowing about it from him shortly, so stay calm, especially you Ermac... He is human, he let it slip, I'm sure he will answer us very shortly and tell us what it is, and maybe it will not be a big thing! Though I know how serious he is and his concerns have always been valid ones so I am concerned too about his concerns...er...      ;)    So, whenever you're ready, Darkness... Just take your time... We'll wait...   ;)  

Ermac

Ermac

Alright then. I apologize for being impatient but you understand it's been nearly a whole year and we have very little infomation regarding the actual film itself.  Whenever you're ready, Darkness. ;)

Xenomorphine

What?!  They don't 'owe' us anything!  They already said that they feel if they reveal what it was WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT, it will contribute only bad publicity.  Furthermore, the only people they owe are those involve din the actual production. Do you think they would be granted these sorts of interviews if they just let loose wiht every piece of information they have?  Force the site owners to do any such thing (not that any of us can do that, even if wanting to) and you'll see any chance of them getting further access of the production reduced to absolutely zero.  I would rather have them continue to be involved in that way by taking mature decisions than just spilling anything and everything there is.  That said, I think it was a bit silly to just hint at knowing something terribly ominous. It was bound to lead to comments such as those. :)

jimmylace

hmmm I wonder what it could be? nothing superbad....maybe a new change to the alien lifecycle you dont agree with? the movies been cut? at least tell us something in vague terms.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed