AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 33,311 times)

chaz

chaz

that pred holdin the aliens was a little much BUT the guy made a good point it could be he set them up in a trap and was just holding them up. not holding them in place. they make be unable to move.   nonetheless the pred deserves some f**kin merit. the 3 preds in avp 1 sucked. yes they were young but they all got rocked

JK

JK

There's only one predator in this film ? Because when you see the trailer you see the same predator.

yaujta

yaujta

they may be keeping the other preds as a backup for the end of the movie jk? if the bros hav confirmed other preds then im guessing its towards the end?

yaujta

yaujta

does anyone av any art, concept art or fan art frm this movie yet?

Jath

Jath

Hey guys, first time here. Enjoying what I've read.  Hope you don't mind if I give my .02  "Ricky (Johnny Lewis) gets impaled by an Alien’s tail in the hospital (?). Also notice that he drops a Predator shoulder cannon."  Looking at this scene frame by frame, it looks like he carrying a weapon. When the scene first stars, he is holding it as a weapon. What looks like a light when he is dropping it looks like a reflection of some outside light source. I'm pretty convinced it is a shoulder cannon.  Looking at the Pred vs. two Alien in the sewer, it looks like he is rising up from underwater. It's possible he took them by surprise and it takes the Aliens a few seconds to realize that trying to "jaw" their prey isn't working and switch to using thier tail.  Just thinking of Aliens towards the end of the movie.  If I remember correctly, when Ripley is in the exo-skeleton the Queen tries to "jaw" her. When she can't get her, she then starts using her tail to get at her.  Also, Ripley had the Queen by the throat and the Queen was having problems using her tail accurately.  Is this the same case?   ???    I haven't seen Aliens in about three months so I could be off in my analysis.  If I am, please let me know.  One last thing. Am I reading correctly that there is only going to be one Predator in this movie?

SHREK

SHREK

@ jath yes there will b only 1 pred for the most of it anyway...he will be the main pred in the film if theres othere preds at the beggining or end is unknown. BTW i read somwhere that the predalien molts into a predalien queen..... not sure if this is true..

Jath

Jath

So, there is going to be only 1 badass Predator and a horde of Aliens?  Doesn't seem very fair... to the Aliens.  I liked the trailer but I hope, like someone already mentioned, that it doesn't turn into some teen slasher flick.    Don't know if I like the idea of a predalien queen.

SHREK

SHREK

im not sure about a predalien queen either but the thing is the predalien in the picture looks nothing like the predalien in the trailer so.....  who knows    ???  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

DAMN its great to see this site back  online for to days it has bin off line

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah what was up with the site being down anyways?  and about the Predalien molting... if it does indeed molt AFTER the tussel with the Wolf in the pic, then it's safe to say that Predator does use some form of med kit to heal himself and continue the hunt.  so yay it's not the end of the movie being depicted in that pic.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Cool, Predalien molting Queen, not final showdown, dual plasma casters, hand-held casters, razor whip, more bad-ass Aliens, more experienced Predator, and possibly a glimpse at a Predator Mothership (BTW The ship in AVP was not a mothership, motherships for Pred's are supposedly HUGE!)

NEWT

NEWT

I think all of you might be nuts!  The trailer is a MAJOR disappointment.  It takes a lot more than gore and the F-word to make a great movie.  They have taken an awesome franchise, brought it out in front of everyone, and pissed on it!   >:(  

NEWT

NEWT

I think yu might all be nuts!  The trailer is a MAJOR disappointment.  It take a whole lot more than gore and the F-word to make a great film.  They have taken anawesome franchise, brought it out in front of everyone and pissed on it!    >:(  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Blaspheme if I ever heard it.............{NEWT} What do you lke? AVP or the newborn at the end of AR???????????????????????????????????

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

the previews rocked i've seen it so many times and it still looks so awesome. paul anderson's verison of avp 1 was so disappointing and also very bad acting and the special effects looked like crap. now this is what the fans of the alien and predator movies wanted a good die hard action pack roller coaster ride like in Aliens and Predator. i just hope that this movie does very well at the boxoffice. someone should show paul anderson how to direct a great movie such as Aliens vs Predator not is sissy verison of alien vs predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed