More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2021, 05:53:22 AM

Author
More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5! (Read 69,959 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

BlueMarsalis79

RidgeTop

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 02, 2021, 09:45:00 PM
*Neill Blomkamp

Thanks. Corrected. Though it might take a bit for the links to update.

BlueMarsalis79

People always forget that other letter.

Russian

Last image is an "Alien Killer" suit ;D

SM

QuoteI don't really get the negativity for the Alien 5 project.

The general reception was overwhelmingly positive.  In spite of reservations many had about Blomkamps track record.

Sabres21768

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Jun 02, 2021, 06:41:10 AM
Is that Latest image Ripley in Xenomorph armor with a queen's crest looking upon an alien queen.
Yep...got a straight up Kenner ATAX vibe right there.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2021, 10:38:33 PM
QuoteI don't really get the negativity for the Alien 5 project.

The general reception was overwhelmingly positive.  In spite of reservations many had about Blomkamps track record.

The kind of audience that doesn't come to these forums, yes.

Russian

I enjoyed all Blomkamp's movies and was looking forward to Alien 5 and RoboCop Returns. But I don't know how to feel about that "Alien Killer" suit. Perhaps it was a good thing this movie got scrapped?

Perfect-Organism

I think that's what we're looking at, and I have to say... that's kind of dumb.  And I've been a big supporter of this film getting done.  Now I'm not so sure.  I mean this takes the earlier images of Ripley in an alien suit to another level of dumb.

Kane's other son

Kane's other son

Blomkamp's big idea was Kenner Aliens: The Movie?

We dodged a bullet there.

Tusky

Sweet

A bit late showing the art work if Scott dunk A5.
Still nice work but I don't think Disney will do another film after the prequels unfortunately.

Evanus

I'm sure they'll do another film eventually. Of course, they're probably focusing on the TV show right now. But I can't imagine they're not planning on doing another film down the line, especially when they're already doing a new Predator.

Question is, what kind of film? The idea of an Alien 5 seems to be off the cards, for some reason.

Nightmare Asylum

I wouldn't be shocked if the box office performance of Terminator: Dark Fate is one of those reasons.

Evanus

Yep, that probably didn't help either.

It's been 4 years since Covenant released, without any concrete news.. They're probably having a hard time figuring out what to to on the film side.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed