Newt / Carrie Henn in Alien 5?

Started by Perfect-Organism, Feb 25, 2015, 08:43:21 PM

Author
Newt / Carrie Henn in Alien 5? (Read 17,730 times)

Born Of Cold Light

Yeah she would.  I looked up some pics of her and though she had a strong Olsen twins vibe.  Wouldn't it be funny if they did a Full House thing where both of the twins played as Newt and were switched out every couple scenes?

T Dog

T Dog

She really doesn't look like an Olsen twin.

Perfect-Organism

An older article on Carrie Henn to sum up the direction she chose:

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/what-happened-to-newt-from-aliens-96964844021.html

Samus007

Samus007

I'm all for someone like Jennifer Lawrence playing Newt, and carrying the franchise on from there. Doesn't necessarily have to be Jenn Lawrence, but someone with that look and attitude.

Local Trouble

Newt would be quite a bit older than J-Law.  How about Kristen Bell?

shakermakerman

I don't know if anyone has said this but she probably cant acted , she's done nothing since Aliens .

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Samus007 on Mar 05, 2015, 06:36:16 PM
I'm all for someone like Jennifer Lawrence playing Newt, and carrying the franchise on from there. Doesn't necessarily have to be Jenn Lawrence, but someone with that look and attitude.
Love J-Law but PLEASE no A Listers Fox!

shakermakerman

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Mar 05, 2015, 06:53:29 PM

No Tom Cruise then?  :laugh:

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Mar 05, 2015, 06:53:29 PM

Why not?  Big names can help draw crowds.

Local Trouble

The absence of big names is one reason why Alien and Aliens seemed so real.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 05, 2015, 08:16:35 PM
This.

Jarac

Jarac

Probably just find a 30-40 year old woman who can play the role well. I like Carrie, but she isn't an actress and I heard she was fine with her life. Just find a blonde/dirty-blonde actress who isn't A-list, but can play a role well.

Ash 937

Ash 937

I think that Scarlett Johansson should play Newt...and kill some aliens in the upcoming sequel.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Still don't think you can do better than Juno Temple for a grown up Newt. Uncanny likeness...

Local Trouble

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Mar 05, 2015, 08:49:47 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 05, 2015, 08:16:35 PM

This.

Even Alien 3 had that going for it.  Alien Resurrection violated that tradition by casting so many well-known actors on top of changing the entire tone of the series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed