NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,922 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 15, 2019, 01:15:10 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Oct 15, 2019, 01:08:43 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 15, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
Yellow Lantern Predators. Awesome

I want that in a comic

I don't know if DC can still do it but Yellow Lantern Predators cameo at least twice in the Green Lantern comics (not sure if it's meant to be the same Predator or not). I don't know if it's affiliated or not, but JLA versus Predator also had a Predator to fight Kyle Raner with yellow energy blasts, though I don't think a ring was involved.

If DC & Dark Horse could do it i'd love a Mini Series involving it. Or A Red Lantern Berserker Predator
I guess it would depend on how licensing works under the House of Mouse now, since they have Marvel and Marvel/DC crossovers are.... infrequent.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 16, 2019, 05:47:14 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 15, 2019, 01:15:10 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Oct 15, 2019, 01:08:43 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 15, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
Yellow Lantern Predators. Awesome

I want that in a comic

I don't know if DC can still do it but Yellow Lantern Predators cameo at least twice in the Green Lantern comics (not sure if it's meant to be the same Predator or not). I don't know if it's affiliated or not, but JLA versus Predator also had a Predator to fight Kyle Raner with yellow energy blasts, though I don't think a ring was involved.

If DC & Dark Horse could do it i'd love a Mini Series involving it. Or A Red Lantern Berserker Predator
I guess it would depend on how licensing works under the House of Mouse now, since they have Marvel and Marvel/DC crossovers are.... infrequent.

They could use Access for DC/Marvel vs Aliens/Predator lol

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

There's still some Batman Versus Predator hunters we still haven't seen like the one from the second with the oversized mask and the duo from the third.., and I'm probably the only guy who would love to see the Plastic Man Predator complete with jet form. One can dream right?

I think Neca has the license for DC collectibles so I guess if we bring it up enough we could get Neca to do it and hopefully not be a con exclusive this time.

Katanu

Katanu

Despite not being interested in him at first, I ended up buying The Emissary Predator because I found a good bargain for it and decided to add it to the collection.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I got the second Emissary and the Lasershot Predator a couple days ago, I like that there are actual (minor) differences to the bodies of the two Emissaries and it's not just "new head, slightly different paint job".

Lasershot is super awesome but for the life of me I cannot get him to wear his mask, and it makes me sad. :(

Still Collating...

Yeah, I'm not surprised, unfortunately... Just use some sticky tack/blu tack, it'll help.

Predboy

Predboy

Can't wait for this sexy bastard to come out.

Still Collating...

Yep, he is quite gorgeous, a must buy for me.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I like how his throwing disc is apparently a starfish for some reason, haha.

The Old One

The Old One

I love the fact he uses a sickle. lol

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 08, 2019, 06:27:27 AM

Loving that top left corner!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 08, 2019, 05:25:30 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Dec 08, 2019, 06:27:27 AM

Loving that top left corner!

Most of the armor is based on the original Predator design - the mask, the ribcage, the gauntlets, etc.

Kradan

Kradan

Pretty ironic, isn't it ?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

How so?

Kradan

Kradan

You know. initial Predator's design ended up being final Predator's design's trophy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed