Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 129,873 times)

Stolen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2017, 10:15:30 AM
As I understand it, the creatures in those leaked set pictures

Spoiler
existed before the events of the movie and are not the Neomorphs birthed in the film.
[close]

Maybe you're right but I doubt that the Neomorph will have such a small role. I think the photo shows all the phases of its evolution.
And his deformed face could be caused by the exploding.

It doesn't shock me that the neomorph has survived.

KiramidHead

I'm guessing either the Neomorph dies, or gets out just in time to walk away from the explosion in slow motion. ;)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Stolen on Jan 18, 2017, 05:13:40 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2017, 10:15:30 AM
As I understand it, the creatures in those leaked set pictures

Spoiler
existed before the events of the movie and are not the Neomorphs birthed in the film.
[close]

Maybe you're right but I doubt that the Neomorph will have such a small role. I think the photo shows all the phases of its evolution.
And his deformed face could be caused by the exploding.

It doesn't shock me that the neomorph has survived.

Spoiler
There is more than one neomorph in the film.
[close]

Spoiler
The landing party is taking another infected person to the dropship when it explodes. After the explosion, the landing party is in shock as another neomorph pops out of their infected crewmember.

The explosion originates right next to the neomorph we see in the trailer, i'm more than sure its dead.
[close]

Stolen

QuoteThere is more than one neomorph in the film.

Opinion or spoiler?

It would be cool if there were several neomorph (and an Alien)! Many horror and action in sight!

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Stolen on Jan 18, 2017, 05:27:34 PM
QuoteThere is more than one neomorph in the film.

Opinion or spoiler?

It would be cool if there were several neomorph (and an Alien)! Many horror and action in sight!
It's a spoiler.

Stolen

Shit. It's my fault 

You already know everything, it becomes difficult to debate innocently  ;D

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Stolen on Jan 18, 2017, 05:35:03 PM
Shit. It's my fault 

I wouldn't go that far, I've probably forgotten half of the spoilers at this point lol.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 18, 2017, 04:26:43 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
They probably cut out the bloody parts and some of the decon shower scene. The blood will also be made to look darker like they do in most trailers that show it.

According to someone who has seen the greenband trailer it is completely different to the redband version. It's not just a case of the bloody or nude bits having been cut.

No, I'm referring how they would show the redband trailer in the theaters. The greenband will be totally different like you said.

I'm here at my local theater to see Aliens. I hope they show the redband with it.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Stolen on Jan 18, 2017, 05:35:03 PM
Shit. It's my fault 

Woops sorry about that.

I've not read the 4chan leaks or anything, though I've heard a couple things. But I did read the spoiler-ish first impressions of the footage shown to journalists. I forgot that bit about the neomorph(s) was a spoiler lol.

Anyway post fixed.

banecat

banecat

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 18, 2017, 06:42:45 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 18, 2017, 04:26:43 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
They probably cut out the bloody parts and some of the decon shower scene. The blood will also be made to look darker like they do in most trailers that show it.

According to someone who has seen the greenband trailer it is completely different to the redband version. It's not just a case of the bloody or nude bits having been cut.

No, I'm referring how they would show the redband trailer in the theaters. The greenband will be totally different like you said.

I'm here at my local theater to see Aliens. I hope they show the redband with it.

are you in georgia by any chance?  i know a certain cinema chain showed aliens on sunday, which is when i saw it, and now tonight. no covenant trailer with mine by the way

echobbase79

No, I live in NC. I went to a day showing and had the theater to myself. :)

Seeing Aliens on the big screen makes a huge difference. Did that movie get nominated for best sound? It was outstanding.

Yeah, I didn't have a Covenant trailer on mine either.

banecat

banecat

i have now seen both alien and aliens on the big screen and it definitely makes a difference

Prez

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 19, 2017, 02:19:53 AM
Seeing Aliens on the big screen makes a huge difference. Did that movie get nominated for best sound? It was outstanding.

Still remember attending the premiere in my hometown here in Australia, back in 1986. The sound was so loud especially during the first dropship scene (had to cover my ears).

I really hope local cinemas maybe bring back Alien or Aliens back to the big screen for Alien Day or Covenant's release. Doubt it though.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Prez on Jan 19, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
I really hope local cinemas maybe bring back Alien or Aliens back to the big screen for Alien Day or Covenant's release. Doubt it though.

A lot of places had double bills for AlienDay last year.

juxtapose

juxtapose

. .when i was a kid i worked as an usher at my local cinema for about 2 years. .it was during this phase that aliens was released, so i watched it over and over on the big screen. .i never tired of it. .i also remember watching the fly and predator while working their. . .aww. .i miss thise days!

. .it's my birthday today. .i was secretly hoping  fox wouls at least release a new pic today. .they been awfully quiet. .hopefully the calm before a storm. .with more trailers and and viral marketing on the way. .exactly 4 months to go!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed