New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2007, 03:03:34 PM

Author
New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem (Read 21,374 times)

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

it isnt gonna go straight to DVD  lets be real here  its gonna be in theaters

JK

JK

Trailer description ?     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=9031

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL   ;D   I have decided not to kill myself and stay here for AVP, with the trailer out this or next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D2

D2

Well we get only that much after waiting so long which is lame.   I think there will be a second trailer similar to Ergaon showing tons of action and sfx.  Just pray it doesn't turn into another ergaon becasue that movie also had visual effect director.

SHREK

to JK is that stuff true about the trailer?? it sounds pretty cool, thanks     ;)  

Chris

Chris

Holy Shit ... JK thx man!  If this is true, then omg ^^ ... i like it very much ... specially the part with the predator facing two aliens and the alien behin de doctor.  TRAILER TRIALER TRAILER ^^ ... cant wait anymore. Hope it will come this week.  greetz

JK

JK

To SHREK there's no source to confirm this news yet. I just only it find it and be offered them to you.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

That would be cool playing Silent night with the preds and aliens fighting

D2

D2

the guys at http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33993  hate it and are dissing the movie.  Smeone join that site and support the movie.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I wanna see the alien jumping onto a helicopter

beeko

most movies have a fairly short run at the theaters now and end up on dvd within 6 months, thats just how things are now. if thats what the trailer is like , sounds sweet

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

When you think the trailer will be on-line

ZombieSlayer909

Lame.   >:(  

-mimic-

;D  

hunterv555

i saw ppl referring to the predator as "wolf"   is that what hes called?? where did they find that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed