Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 03, 2007, 08:09:13 PM

Author
Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers (Read 14,263 times)

j

j

thanks, i never knew.    :-\   in fact, i thought it was the other way around      :P   eh i don't care the books were awesome anyway

Corporal Hicks

*New even.   You've read the old novels then J?

j

j

yep, a long time ago. i actually found my copy of female war just now, it randomly surfaced among some other old stuff i put by my desk. tried to find prey but no dice.

Mr. Weyland

posting that link is probably the best advertising I have done, my site is starting to get going    ;D  

j

j

heh did find the avp movie book on my shelf tho. it came out before the film i guess is why i bought it.

Corporal Hicks

You should try out these new novels.

Harry72

A must-have for a real fan.    :D  

Corporal Hicks

Lol. No, just interesting and nice adventures while we wait for new movies.    :P  

Champiionser

What's the animal the pred hunted down.

ShadowPred

The cover with the aliens looks awesome.

asdfga

asdfga

joker - that would be the lion   at least from the bone structure.

The Necronoir

No, it's a bear. Look at the paw in the background. Not a feline paw of any description (claws are straight and not retractable). Ergo, bear.

PredKing87

PredKing87

THE PREDATOR LOOKS AWESOME..I WONDER IF THE QUEEN WILL BE IN AVP 2 I HOPE THE PREDATOR KILLS HER AND CARRYS HER HEAD OUT. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THE TRAILER AND SEE WHAT THEYVE DONE WITH THE FILM.

War Wager

I'm really disappionted with the Aliens: Criminal Enterprise cover. The Alien really does look like sh*t...

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Nice covers. They both look really cool. I'm starting to like the Pred one a little better. But they both are really cool. PredKing87 (which is almost my name) I don't think the Wolf could carry out the Queen's head. It sounds cool but her head and crest are about the size of the Pred.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed