ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,820 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

This is the QR code of my official channel of the fan movie Alien Odyssey, it will soon be the end of the first part, subscribe before the end and do not miss everything that is coming to the channel. Feel free to share this project with people who might like what I'm doing. Thank you for your attention.

Este es el código QR de mi canal oficial de la película de fan  Alien Odisea, pronto será el extremo de la primera parte, suscríbete antes del extremo y no te pierdas todo lo que se viene al canal. No dudes en compartir este proyecto entre la gente que le pueda gustar lo que estoy haciendo. Gracias por vuestra atención.

YOUTUBE Channel:
https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

PATREON for colaborate with this project:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

How about everyone, I write this post to remind you that I am currently rendering the sequences of the first part, that is why you do not see much progress, since the render times are very long and as you know I am doing it alone with my own team. That is why I continue to request your support on my patreon page and that you subscribe to my YouTube channel to support all of you who like what I am developing. Since I need more equipment and resources to speed up and shorten the development time. Also do not doubt this project soon and little by little it will see the light. I sincerely appreciate your interest and I hope that together you will help me spread it to reach the maximum number of fans of the saga, for the premiere. While I will continue to do my best to make this happen.

Que tal a todos, escribo este post para recordaros que actualmente estoy renderizando las secuencias de la primera parte, es por eso que no veis muchos progresos, ya que los tiempos de render son muy largos y como sabéis lo estoy haciendo yo solo con mi propio equipo. Es por eso que sigo solicitando vuestro apoyo en mí página de patreon y que os suscribáis a mi canal de YouTube para apoyarme a todos los que os gusta lo que estoy desarrollando. Ya que necesito más equipos y recursos para agilizar y acortar el tiempo de desarrollo. Igualmente no lo dudéis este proyecto pronto y poco a poco verá la luz. Agradezco sinceramente vuestro interés y espero que entre todos me ayudéis a difundirlo para llegar al máximo número de fans de la saga, para el estreno. Yo mientras seguiré dando lo mejor de mí para que esto salga adelante.

PS: Attached in this post some old images of more scenes in history that I have not yet uploaded to the network, but they are test images and I am working to have a higher level of detail for the production of the final scenes. so the latter are not final.

P.D.: Adjunto en este post algunas imágenes antiguas de más escenarios de la historia que aún no he subido a la red, pero son imágenes de prueba y estoy trabajando para que tengan mayor nivel de detalle para la producción de las escenas finales. así que estas últimas no son definitivas.

YOUTUBE Channel:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Continuing to look amazing!

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank you very much for your support Corporal Hicks, I hope to have the premiere of the first part set up soon and that you can help me promote it on the channel to reach the largest possible number of fans who can see it, since my work will begin to show much more meaning. after the premiere. I take this opportunity to send you my best regards and once again thank you for your interest. ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

indoor stage of the atmospheric processor entrance to the incubation area at hadleys hope under development.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

David Eight? Hadley's Hope? That's strange.

And also an overvisited location in the franchise already honestly.

I certainly hope Ridley Scott goes nowhere near it in the potential last entry.

DMmoon

DMmoon

This is more normal than you imagine Trash Queen, since it is Hadley's Hope where the xenomorphs carry out their first invasion by kidnapping all the settlers from the Base and taking them inside the atmosphere processor on LV-426. And how do xenomorphs get to LV-426? It is clear that David has to be in some way responsible, if not the articulate of all this in the plot, According to the saga and according to this is how I am developing the plot, so that this Fan Movie puts an image to all those things that remain pending in the saga without straying too far from the thread. But according to the plot the fan movie that I am developing Hadley's Hope is not the first base that living beings created in LV-426. I hope this serves to clarify your doubts and thank you for your attention. ;)

*image taken from Alien return*

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Another colony?

DMmoon

DMmoon

And if I tell you that you are right that LV-426 is a widely used resource in the franchise but there are more mysteries that this planet hides than what has been shown until today, but this is not my thing, it is that the plot is leave those loose ends. Because what would you tell me if I told you that under the Engineers Ship that the Nostromo finds for the first time, it is right above an Engineers base and that the gallery to which the crew of the Nostromo expedition descend, it does not belong to the Ship of Engineers. Who created that Base? And what is more recurrent, who used it to fill it with Xenomorph Eggs? And finally, what did this Base hide in its origin? For that and for many more things LV-426 is so recurrent, because it saves more than it shows and I hope to shed more light on these arguments very soon, in the montages that I am developing.

DMmoon

DMmoon

indoor stage of the atmospheric processor entrance to the incubation area at hadleys hope under development V1 Mod.02.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

You sir, are quite the artist. This fandom has such great artistic and talented fans!

DMmoon

DMmoon

;)
Thank you very much Still Collates for your words of encouragement, I hope that many more people can appreciate this project like you, and help me to spread it and who can support me on my patreon page to speed up this development, as a sponsor since anyone can for very little and thus get everything done in the best possible way. But after all the work invested, your words are really appreciated, my friend. Thanks for your support

+INFO public about this project in AVP Galaxy Comunity:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64482.0

YOUTUBE Channel:

DMmoon

DMmoon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed