Prometheus Films in Spain?

Started by ikarop, Aug 20, 2011, 02:37:50 PM

Author
Prometheus Films in Spain? (Read 25,987 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

"The article also says they plan on hiring some background actors. I wonder what for."

Costumed early man? hahahhaha. Just kidding. I'm so intrigued about this film I can barely take it.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

I can't imagine them being for anything other than ship crew workers or space jockeys/alien suits.

ikarop

ikarop

That pic is from another movie set. Sadly nothing to do with Prometheus.

BoneyHead95

BoneyHead95

Too bad some places in Spain look like a building site. Sooooooo thats why there might be shooting the movie there.

Sorry if I sound like a ass for my joke there. :D

yautja warlord

yautja warlord

i think this film will be pretty good

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Filming in Alicante has been delayed for 6 weeks until mid-November.  This has me worried:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=hu&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.levante-emv.com%2Fcultura%2F2011%2F09%2F02%2Fridley-scott-retrasa-seis-semanas-rodaje-alien-ciudad-luz%2F836340.html

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 31, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
ikarop, can I get a citation on this?

And I want Colonel Hicks to email his FOX source asking if this whole Spain ordeal is even true.

I'm wondering why movie blogs aren't posting this Spain news either.  Maybe because it's fake?  I wish it really was, because that delay in filming could mean a.......delay in the release.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: JaaayDee on Sep 02, 2011, 12:41:43 PM
Filming in Alicante has been delayed for 6 weeks until mid-November.  This has me worried:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=hu&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.levante-emv.com%2Fcultura%2F2011%2F09%2F02%2Fridley-scott-retrasa-seis-semanas-rodaje-alien-ciudad-luz%2F836340.html

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 31, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
ikarop, can I get a citation on this?

And I want Colonel Hicks to email his FOX source asking if this whole Spain ordeal is even true.

I'm wondering why movie blogs aren't posting this Spain news either.  Maybe because it's fake?  I wish it really was, because that delay in filming could mean a.......delay in the release.
The picture dates from 2010. It's from a movie called "The Impossible".

In that article it's mentioned that:

• Filming in Spain has been delayed 6 weeks.
  • Filming could have been delayed for 3 weeks but due to the schedule of the actors involved it has been further delayed.
  • The sets at Ciudad de la Luz are finished.
  • A change in the US Production schedule has caused the delay.
  • Scott will be filming some of the scenes in L.A. before moving production to Alicante

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Hopefully as long as they're already doing post-production on the scenes that were already shot then the release date can remain on June.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

They won't delay the release. There is 9 months to go before the film is released. I would imagine the larger more effects heavy scenes are completed, and if what Scott said is true, and he's using very little CGI, then we don't have much to worry about.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

The only CGI will be used for space scenes at set extensions, so hopefully...

ikarop

ikarop

They probably were expecting this. It could be the reason why the studio was booked until December.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I heard a rumour the underwater scene being filmed in Spain might be linked to the first AvP, not to too difficult to guess what it would be then, but is there any truth in it, I don't have any links BTW this came word of mouth... anyone know???

Look into my eye

Quote from: RoaryUK on Sep 11, 2011, 06:40:47 PM
I heard a rumour the underwater scene being filmed in Spain might be linked to the first AvP, not to too difficult to guess what it would be then, but is there any truth in it, I don't have any links BTW this came word of mouth... anyone know???

You being serious?Come on give us all a break dude.That's nearly as bad as the rumour that Ripley was gonna make a cameo.Is there going to be any end to the crazy BS that seems to appear here every other day.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: RoaryUK on Sep 11, 2011, 06:40:47 PM

Just...no.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed