Me and My Squad of Ultimate Baddasses, Reviewing Aliens: Fireteam Elite – AvP Galaxy Podcast #134

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 23, 2021, 05:38:44 AM

Author
Me and My Squad of Ultimate Baddasses, Reviewing Aliens: Fireteam Elite – AvP Galaxy Podcast #134 (Read 3,922 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 28, 2021, 02:50:43 PM
RidgeTop mentions that the next season's DLC could drop soon (in the video states next week which is this week)...although not confirmed, any idea when season content actually drops based off of other game's seasons pass content? I never boaght season passes before and i don't have a clue. I'm assuming every quarter but then it wouldnt be called season if that were the case.

We actually recorded it before the Phalanx drop, so it has already dropped.

426Buddy

I think its 3 months between seasons.

Soo maybe December?

Voodoo Magic

426Buddy

Pretty sure the game won't make it 3 months between  seasons at the rate things are going.

Voodoo Magic

RidgeTop

I'm going to take a wild guess we'll see another update come Halloween time. Video game 'seasons' are highly variable, with Call of Duty seasons of content being about two months. A number of games also see mid-season updates but who knows if that'll happen with this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed