The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 622,470 times)

The Ghoul

NOES!!!!!!! That's it i am going some where better. *vanishes and reapears on Dantooine.* Much better. *lays down in the grass* I wonder how's it going on earth now?

Skinner

*Flys off of Earth in an escape pod to the Death Star then points it at Dantooine.*

The Ghoul

*force sense is twitchin, see death star and Skinner maning it* ah crap. *runs around in a panic* AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait a tic!!!1 *vanishes again appears in the death star but lands on his face due to the skeaky clean floors* goddamnit!

chupacabras acheronsis

*darth dude realizes hes on fire too and that he now has set dantooine atmosphere on fire*

Skinner

Don't worry I'll put it out of its misery.
*Blows up dantooine.*

chupacabras acheronsis

*eats popcorn from his space shuttle*

The Ghoul

*darth dude puts him self out and cleans the floor of the death star from his blood stain, then gets up and vanishes in the darkness*

Skinner

I might as welll get the rest of the planets while I'm at it.
*Destroys Tatooine, Dagobah, Geonosis, Mustafar, Utapau, coruscant ...*

chupacabras acheronsis

you forgot naboo

*points at Jar JAr binks and keeps eating popcorn*

The Ghoul

Yeah get that annoying thingy ma bobber!!!!!

theyde

*joins with some popcorn* Did I miss something?  I was just polishing my trophies and was trying to learn a Xeno not to drool on my keyboard (he's a lovely creature but rather absent -minded at times XD)

Skinner

*Aims at Naboo, unfortunately Luke Skywalker fires proton torpedoes into exhaust port and death star blows up*

AlienFaceKiller

*Dual wields flamethrowers*

Let the flaming begin! (literally lol)

The Ghoul

*is flying through space get suck up into a worm whole and lands in the star trek universe on the USS Enterprise.* WTF?!!!!!!!

chupacabras acheronsis

*falls on top of darth dude wearing an Eagle suit. lays an egg and runs away screaming GET LEGAL WITH EAGLEMAN INSURANCE COMPANY!!! ARRRRRHHHKKGKG*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJLSdYLq6o

if you want WTF, you've Got it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed