Why does everybody hate AVP: Requiem so much?

Started by Aliens1986fanboy, Oct 06, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Author
Why does everybody hate AVP: Requiem so much? (Read 44,309 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 05, 2019, 01:33:48 AM
AVP Requiem over The Predator all day long!

Elmazalman

I hate it because it's sh*t.

happypred

I don't go in with the expectation that The Predator would be worse than Requiem...but I genuinely feel that The Predator butchers the franchise even more

Wysps

I honestly still don't get the angle they were trying to go for.  It's like...an action movie with an awkward amount of science fiction and horror.  I'm hoping that it will grow on me with time.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Wysps on Oct 09, 2019, 12:02:08 AM
I honestly still don't get the angle they were trying to go for.  It's like...an action movie with an awkward amount of science fiction and horror.  I'm hoping that it will grow on me with time.

If you mean Requiem, it makes a lot of sense as The Blob II. A lot less as an Alien or Predator movie.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 09, 2019, 09:09:20 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Oct 09, 2019, 12:02:08 AM

If you mean Requiem, it makes a lot of sense as The Blob II. A lot less as an Alien or Predator movie.

I think Wysps is talking The Predator. She's already had plenty of time for AvPR to grow on her. :)

Kradan

Kradan

Everybody who think Requiem is better than The Predator is out of their goddamn minds .

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Huggs

There's only one?

I knew it.

Kradan

I'm worthy of a whole army of The Predator fans !  ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Samhain13

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed