20th Century Fox & Tongal Announce Alien Short Film Contest!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Author
20th Century Fox & Tongal Announce Alien Short Film Contest! (Read 80,233 times)

Necronomicon II

I reckon a talented artist could get a good suit with limited funds, they'd just have to light it correctly and use it sparingly.

SiL

You can get decent Alien suits for $3-5k. Since these shorts had about $30k each they could have prioritised them in the budget if they wanted.

Necronomicon II

Ah, there you go, yeah agreed.

Corporal Hicks

I do really hope they got themselves some decent costumes sorted. I think I'd be pretty disappointed otherwise. It's not outside their means.

Necronomicon II

Shouldn't be too difficult I'd imagine, seen some impressive cosplay over the years.

1979Ash

Oooh, where do you get descent suits!? Does anyone have a link?

Roby

Waiting for news too. Especially since Watch part of Amanda story has been announced.

30k is small for any decent short film. It's extremely small for a film looking for the production value of anything set in the Alien universe. I'm excited to see what they all do!

A decent xenomorph suit is well over 5k and a good chunk of time to make. I am doubtful any of the films will have one (unless they have some awesome connections).

Does anyone here have any film ready xenomorph suits? Would love to see photos if you do!

The Old One

The Old One

IMO? Anticipate no Adult Alien.

Corporal Hicks

The Kurgan

Pleasantly suprised by that trailer.

Corporal Hicks

And taken down already. Me thinks perhaps a mistake.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2019, 04:01:23 PM
And taken down already. Me thinks perhaps a mistake.

I hope not.  I don't think I can handle any more disappointment from Fox in this lifetime

Corporal Hicks

I just meant to release the trailer now.

Also, looks like they had access to that Covenant suit.

426Buddy

Bummer! Didnt get to see it before it was taken down.

I hope they release it again soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed