Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I agree with his first two sentences.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I haven't played a Halo game since 4.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I recently finished replaying Halo 4 for the first time since it was new, I'm now doing the "Master Chief Saga" playlist in the MCC (I just finished Assault on the Control Room in Halo 1).

I've never played Halo 5. I'll maybe get around to it after the MCC playlist and replaying Reach, if I don't burn out on Halo by that point.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 17, 2022, 04:53:19 AM
I recently finished replaying Halo 4 for the first time since it was new, I'm now doing the "Master Chief Saga" playlist in the MCC (I just finished Assault on the Control Room in Halo 1).

I've never played Halo 5. I'll maybe get around to it after the MCC playlist and replaying Reach, if I don't burn out on Halo by that point.

5 is..., troubled. There's a foundation of a good story here but it pretty much ended up in the same place Battlefront 2 did, you'll probably dislike the story but the multiplayer is surprisingly solid. It's story basically being victim of not having enough development time and a writer who didn't really get it.

However it's setup for 6 was great. And then Infinite did near f**k all with that status-quo. It's weird that following Infinite for as much backlash the plot of 5 got, Infinite was worse in its handling of it.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

In retrospect I will have to try this:

Halo Reach,
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, ODST, Halo 3.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

What an absolute joke this turned out to be sadly

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is it fixable?

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

The Trilogy, Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 was the best. Halo Reach had incredibly addictive multiplayer, but why it didn't follow Eric Nylund's The Fall of Reach with the Spartans Kelly, Linda, Fred, and Sam baffles me.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Bungie never cared for the expanded material much.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 02, 2022, 04:22:59 PM
Bungie never cared for the expanded material much.

Too bad, it would have made Halo Reach a bettwr game.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't know if that's true.

https://youtu.be/K6ge_YKH4Hw

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed