30 Days for 30 Years / 30th Anniversary of Alien 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2022, 03:29:27 PM

Author
30 Days for 30 Years / 30th Anniversary of Alien 3 (Read 8,096 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal HicksDon't worry about badgering me. I like it.

Noted.  ;D

@Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

re: podcast releases. That is not a blanket invitation.  >:(

Kradan

@Corporal Hicks , throw me a bone, will ya ?

Immortan Jonesy

Don't make AVPGalaxy look like a job or he'll start to hate it!  :-[

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 22, 2022, 05:50:19 PMEveryone knows that he's not happy unless he's overworked and sleep-deprived.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2022, 11:00:45 AMDon't worry about badgering me. I like it. It's nice to know folk are eager for it. :)

Corporal Hicks

Monday or Tuesday. I promise. Im aiming for Monday. We're in the final stretch. I'm just a little sick of my own voice so not touching it this weekend.

Kradan

Kradan

@Immortan Jonesy, oh no, you mean like .. no more podcasts ? Oh no, what have I done, WHAT HAVE I DONE !?

@Corporal Hicks, thank you for the heads up :)

Also, what are you talking about, you have a lovely lovely voice ! You're second only to Omega, nothing beats that lovely Italian accent

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2022, 07:41:31 PMMonday or Tuesday. I promise. Im aiming for Monday. We're in the final stretch. I'm just a little sick of my own voice so not touching it this weekend.

You have the voice of an angel!  Like Lucifer himself before the fall!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

@Kradan, I didn't mean that. Actually, I wasn't even addressing you specifically. What the hell dude lol :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  ;D

@The Eighth Passenger, fair enough.

@Corporal Hicks, Yay!

Kradan

Pffft, you should come over here and listen how Slavic kids can curse at one another. In comparision, Corporal's swearing is a music to my ears

Immortan Jonesy

Well I don't know anything about Slavic kids, but I love Hicks' voice too. He and Ridgetop are very nice to listen to.

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 28, 2022, 07:59:04 PMHe swears worse than Captain Haddock though...  :-\

As a wee corpral, he learned to talk by watching Alien 3 over and over.  Hell, he's not even really British.  He's just some cheesehead from Wisconsin.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed