First Promotional Image and Logo Released for Prey

Started by Voodoo Magic, Nov 12, 2021, 05:21:33 PM

Author
First Promotional Image and Logo Released for Prey (Read 20,741 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Enjoy on Nov 12, 2021, 06:25:15 PM
I am curious why the film takes place in the 1700's.

Oh you know why.....

;D

Bishop2

Quote from: Enjoy on Nov 12, 2021, 06:25:15 PM
I am curious why the film takes place in the 1700's. Hope this is a success.

Just because it's cool. :) Seeing a battle in an unspoiled environment between two tribal races...

Lefty

We all want it to be Greyback, but seriously I don't think we should get our hopes up too high. I doubt the people making this film care too much about nerdy Predator 2 lore and connections lol. But for real: I agree it would be awesome to see.

Prey will suck

Prey will suck

The predator needs to win. If you're a technologically and biologically superior race and you die hunting a primitive native human, you f**king suck and deserve to go to predator equivalent of hell.

SiL

Sucks it's basically confirmed as streaming only, but I'm digging the teaser image.

Wysps

Quote from: SiL on Nov 12, 2021, 08:33:25 PM
Sucks it's basically confirmed as streaming only, but I'm digging the teaser image.

Truly  :-\   Really wish they would have given us the theatre alternative.

SiL

I hold out hope for a limited release internationally at least.

Gridseeker

Really!? Just available in Hulu!? WTF!?  >:(  >:(  So those who live outside the USA are screwed, that´s arr you telling me? Thanks a bunch Disney, THANKS  >:(  >:(

SiL

No, outside of the US it'll go onto whatever platform Disney has there. In Australia it'll likely end up on Star, for example.

Clubroot

Clubroot

If we pay attention to the color scheme of the promo art and logo, we see lots of grey, greyish browns tones, also dust. The mud from the 1st film also comes to mind, or stones or spears.  The new color scheme is somewhat a departure from the tropical greenish, red brown colors from the previous films. Can we expect the mud to make a comeback in this new film? or maybe the climate and weather play a role. #Teamsaquatch

Sum-ting indoestrees

Sum-ting indoestrees

So a Predator movie where the Predator is gonna look weak and the child protagonist with primitive weapons will triumphant. I'm sorry, I just can't be excited about this 🙄
Since Predators, they've really castrated the Predator.

Dash

Hulu only. Thank you for killing the franchise.

bigchap

I wonder how they'll handle language? I'd be down for all dialogue to be in the character's native language with subtitles, but I doubt a major studio release would allow that. This makes me assume there will be English speaking characters, and the protagonist will know English as well. The worst would be if she spoke English with an accent as a stand-in for her language.

SiL

I imagine they'll just speak English and we'll assume it's for our convenience.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed