Actors playing the Predators

Started by Johnny Handsome, Feb 09, 2017, 01:50:26 PM

Author
Actors playing the Predators (Read 32,472 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Feb 09, 2017, 02:38:54 PM
Quote from: greygoose on Feb 09, 2017, 02:34:24 PM
Quote from: UKpredfan on Feb 09, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
They must of done good in the audition if Black is overlooking Ian Whyte... Unless he just hasn't been confirmed yet, as he wouldn't really need to audition 🤔

Aslong as Whyte is playing the main Pred it's OK. Would be a shame for Black's to make a good movie but have a short looking Preds.

They aren't really short, with 6'10" you're still a towering person. With the suits on, they are all above 7 feet.

I know the Wikipedia info on the Predators height is around 7'8", Kevin Peter Hall was 7'2", so with that said maybe the suit adds another 6", but they also can make the Predator look much taller with the way they film

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

So how many preds altogether are there??

Corporal Hicks

We don't know at this point. And we don't know for certain if these guys are. But assuming Strauts and Prince are, that's 2.

Xan21

Xan21

They could also have their own special moves and to lighten the workload 2 guys can play one predator

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 09, 2017, 03:10:32 PM
We don't know at this point. And we don't know for certain if these guys are. But assuming Strauts and Prince are, that's 2.

Wonder if it will be a group or just one, and with a pred ship like at the end of Predator 2??

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Remember the original Alien was played by two different actors.

People make such a big deal about the height. When you're talking about a variation of a couple inches, four or five at the most, you aren't going to notice when they film the actors and predators from the right angles. We're going to get big Predators.

echobbase79

echobbase79

That one guy moves great! :) Shades of Kevin Peter Hall indeed.

I'm just happy these guys are bigger than the stuntmen in Predators. Even though the story did acknowledge that some of the species are smaller.

ace3g

ace3g

Did this image get posted yet?

His location: Winnipeg, Manitoba

Looks like a movie called The Midnight Man based on the hashtag and Robert Englund is involved

Quotetootall604Excited to see this film. Such a focused high fidelity crew and exuberant cast. @softinstagram @gabrielleghaugh @emilyhaine @thelinshaye @robert.englund @traviszariwny #film #themidnightman #gratitude #performerlife #actorlife #acting #character #monsters #indie #indiehorror #horror #cinematography #goodtimes #winnipeg #contrast #instagood #instagram #new #leadingrole #cast #hollywood #crew #pewpew

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPyF59QAyXW/?taken-by=tootall604

The Alien Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 10, 2017, 12:56:33 AM
Did this image get posted yet?

His location: Winnipeg, Manitoba

Looks like a movie called The Midnight Man based on the hashtag and Robert Englund is involved

Quotetootall604Excited to see this film. Such a focused high fidelity crew and exuberant cast. @softinstagram @gabrielleghaugh @emilyhaine @thelinshaye @robert.englund @traviszariwny #film #themidnightman #gratitude #performerlife #actorlife #acting #character #monsters #indie #indiehorror #horror #cinematography #goodtimes #winnipeg #contrast #instagood #instagram #new #leadingrole #cast #hollywood #crew #pewpew

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPyF59QAyXW/?taken-by=tootall604

I really love the look of that picture! Like a Predator examining some clues, searching for his prey.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just another thought in regards to the group photo Mike Konanec shared. When he confirmed he didn't get the part on his Facebook, he also specifically said he knew the 2 guys they'd selected. So Prince and Strauts?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2017, 10:29:41 AM
Just another thought in regards to the group photo Mike Konanec shared. When he confirmed he didn't get the part on his Facebook, he also said specifically said he knew the 2 guys they'd selected. So Prince and Strauts?
Seems like it.
Maybe they have Ian Whyte playing the main Predators and those two guys are just for stunts? Ian is not getting any younger after all.

Many possibilities at this point.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

My guess is we're going to have exactly two predators. One near the beginning of the film that sets things in motion, and then the "main" one.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

I really liked Ian Whyte, he gave his Predators great personanilty traits. He would have the right experience now to return, shame he wont.

ace3g

ace3g

There might have been scheduling issues anyway, but I wonder if they looked at Joonas Suotamo - new Chewbacca actor - to play one of the Predators.

The Wolverine Predator

Ian said on Twitter he's not involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed