Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,968 times)

SiL

My Barney was the egg barfing.

Highland

Quote from: SiL on Jun 04, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
My Barney was the egg barfing.

I remember that too, maybe it was SM that did the kid screaming thing. Well it got cut, result!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

...A f... A full on Barney?

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 04, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
Ah, advertising for Predator movies. Remember all those predator sights that were supposed to be pointing at Brody?

I remember losing my shit over that. Like, "this injustice will not stand!" People on here were telling me to calm down BUT IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN ITS BULLSH--

*Connection terminated*

The Old One

The Old One

I remember being so disappointed that shot was fake, but I expected it would also be the ending stinger.

black

How do you think Shane will make the same credits in the end as in the first film?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: black on Jun 04, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
How do you think Shane will make the same credits in the end as in the first film?

Maybe it'll be a too big nod to the audience, but i could take it.

Tetsujin

ColliderSterling K. Brown on 'Hotel Artemis', Shane Black's 'The Predator', and His Overnight Success

Quote(laughs). Exactly. I'm getting to Hotel Artemis, but I am a huge Shane Black fan. I have to know, what did you pay to be in The Predator to be able to work with Shane?

BROWN: No, dude. Well, John Davis was a producer on the project and he was a fan of This Is Us, and he had an idea of me playing this particular character in the new Predator film. I read it and I was like, "Wow." He saw me as this character, which is completely different from what I do on This Is Us. That was exciting because often times people will see me and offer you something similar to what they have already seen you do before. He saw me and said, "No, this guy can act. Let's give him something completely different so we can flip the switch on people." So, that was the first draw. Shane, I mean, Lethal Weapon, he was 21, bro! 21! Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is my joint. You get a chance to read the script- he's got this wicked sense of humor, he has an intimate knowledge of this world of The Predator because he is in the first Predator film. So, there's an investment for him on a personal level. He and his writing partner, Mr. Dekker, are just bad boys. Once you read it you're like, "Okay I'm in." It was that simple.

http://collider.com/sterling-k-brown-interview-hotel-artemis/#black-panther

Highland

He also got killed by the Predator first. That means less intimate knowledge.

ace3g

ace3g

#100 days till The Predator!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjqWYA0nHPU/?tagged=thepredator

zacharywanzz

And actors say they hate ADR.... great time with the guy @sterlingkbrown today doing voice work for PREDATOR. Make sure to check HOTEL ARTEMIS opening this weekend to see a different side of Ronald and @mrdrewpearce amazing directorial debut. #ROFL #hotelartemis #THEPREDATOR

Wysps

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 05, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

And now all the anxiety levels can rise with the anticipation!

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 04, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
Quote from: black on Jun 04, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

Maybe it'll be a too big nod to the audience, but i could take it.

I think that'd go beyond more than I could handle :laugh:

KiramidHead

Imagine if when they get to "Directed by Shane Black" and he's holding the same Sgt. Rock comic.

OpenMaw

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 06, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
Imagine if when they get to "Directed by Shane Black" and he's holding the same Sgt. Rock comic.

Or! He's got a miner's hard hat on, and he walks out into the light, a look of earnest determination, sweat on his brow. He looks back, and his girlfriend smiles at him.

"It's cuz of the echo."

Highland

Highland

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 06, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

Too good, I'd give the movie one extra star just for that.

Actually thinking about it, he's got a great opportunity to add humour with him getting killed again in a cameo.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

ace3g

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 05, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjqWYA0nHPU/?tagged=thepredator

zacharywanzz

And actors say they hate ADR.... great time with the guy @sterlingkbrown today doing voice work for PREDATOR. Make sure to check HOTEL ARTEMIS opening this weekend to see a different side of Ronald and @mrdrewpearce amazing directorial debut. #ROFL #hotelartemis #THEPREDATOR

Didn't even realize that instagram post had a slideshow  ::) :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed