Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 432,915 times)

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the share, Tetsujin. Nothing new but I continue to love to hear the cast's enthusiasm.

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 29, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Him saying they're part of the franchise doesn't really impact canonicity or lack thereof. He probably just means, "Hey, there are five other movies with Predators in them."

We already saw the AvP connection in the trailer - the Shuriken. I'll check in with my sources but I don't think there's any other references. Wasn't the only mention in the leaked script something about

Spoiler
the government agency having samples of tech seen in all the other 5 films?
[close]

Isn't that it?

black

black

There was a kind of about a predator mask that was present in the five franchise films.The one that Rory got.

BigDaddyJohn

Yes it's referenced in the script as in "the mask who will be recognized by fans who've seen it in the other 5 movies".

skull-splitter

Sure as feck sounds like the P1/classic/scar

black

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 31, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
It seems that the other mask. Judging by the trailer.

Tetsujin

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 31, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
Thanks for the share, Tetsujin.

Anytime ;)

QuoteNothing new but I continue to love to hear the cast's enthusiasm.

Yeah, I like this too. All set reports materials and interview - sound good. I hope that not only in words all is well, but in practice!  8)

skull-splitter

Quote from: black on May 31, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
Which has been in five films?

Corporal Hicks

Ofc. That's the only direct mention of the other films I recall from the script.

I heard back from my sources and all said they can't recall anything that directly links The Predator to the AvPs aside from the Shuriken.

black

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
Well, the script said so about the mask from the box.

skull-splitter

Quote from: black on Jun 01, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
And earlier it was mentioned it was one seen in all five films, or did I miss anything here?

black

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
And earlier it was mentioned it was one seen in all five films, or did I miss anything here?
You did not miss anything and as it turned out it was just a mask of a dissident predator.

Tetsujin

The Man Under The Predator Mask: Brian A. Prince

http://gpbnews.org/post/man-under-predator-mask-brian-prince?platform=hootsuite

QuoteThe Predator" is slashing its way back into theaters this fall. Arnold Schwarzenegger won't be making a special appearance, but Shane Black, a supporting character from the 1987 movie is now the director. The alien under the mask is Georgia-native Brian A. Prince.

On Second Thought host Virginia Prescott sat down with "The Predator" actor Brian A. Prince to talk about his life under the alien mask.

He is an illustration artist turned parkour athlete turned Hollywood stuntman. He has been a stuntman in movies like Black Panther, Captain America, and The Walking Dead. We sat down with him today to talk about his journey to Hollywood and what it was like to put on a giant alien suit for work everyday.

ace3g

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jun 01, 2018, 11:57:51 PM
The Man Under The Predator Mask: Brian A. Prince

http://gpbnews.org/post/man-under-predator-mask-brian-prince?platform=hootsuite

QuoteThe Predator" is slashing its way back into theaters this fall. Arnold Schwarzenegger won't be making a special appearance, but Shane Black, a supporting character from the 1987 movie is now the director. The alien under the mask is Georgia-native Brian A. Prince.

On Second Thought host Virginia Prescott sat down with "The Predator" actor Brian A. Prince to talk about his life under the alien mask.

He is an illustration artist turned parkour athlete turned Hollywood stuntman. He has been a stuntman in movies like Black Panther, Captain America, and The Walking Dead. We sat down with him today to talk about his journey to Hollywood and what it was like to put on a giant alien suit for work everyday.

Thanks for the link, cool interview from Brian.

skull-splitter

Quote from: black on Jun 01, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
You did not miss anything and as it turned out it was just a mask of a dissident predator.
Read that again, but slowly.

BigDaddyJohn

It's a mask recognizable by fans who've seen the five other films, but it's not the same mask of course, though we know it's a predator mask from a predator movie, not a godzilla movie that's all that meant. And LOL the movie will not be linked to AVP which are not cannon. Jeez how can anyone seriously think that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed