Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 433,249 times)

Corporal Hicks

Hey guys, just a reminder that this thread is merely intended to catch the "little" tidbits from socials, not just a catch all thread. Please check for existing threads.

ace3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeJrt3pnuqH/?tagged=thepredator

popoholic_maniac More POPs found in Gamestop's system and available for preorder:
- The Predator
- New Girl
- Harry Potter (was found already)
Thanks @fortressoffunko
#funko #funkopop #funkopops #funkocollector #funkocollection #funkopopcollector #funkopopcollection #funkomaniac #toycollector #vinylfigures #funkomania #vinylfigure #toycollection #funkofamily #toycollector #toycollection #funkocommunity #gamestop #thepredator #newgirl #harrypotter #popmovies #poptelevision #warnerbros

von

Nice find with the hashtag! 😄 1 POP figure for each predator design - sweet!

Corporal Hicks

A little look at some of The Predator graphic designs.

Johnny Handsome

Is the screenshot supposed to show just half of the pic?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that wasn't the focus of the screencap I'm afraid. I didn't take this, found it.

Johnny Handsome

Oh ok, i thought it was your screencap.

Any idea what the "Predator 2018 style guide" is about?

Master

First look at new logo and wristblades?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 23, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
Oh ok, i thought it was your screencap.

Any idea what the "Predator 2018 style guide" is about?

Not sure. Something for people with the license. This came from a post made by the people who make the miniatures game and this is the portal they use to submit their products for approval and etc.

Master

Seriously there are new wristblades in the pic above. Looks like BSP wristblades only dual.

Darkoo

http://news.toyark.com/2018/01/24/upcoming-dst-releases-predator-2018-dc-comics-marvel-283686

REDATOR MOVIE MINIMATES BOX SET
A Diamond Select Toys Release! The Predator is back, and it's all brand-new! Shane Black's new take on the Predator franchise is joining the Predator Minimates line, and this box set includes four figures from the upcoming film that are exclusive to comic shops and specialty stores! Each Minimates mini-figures stands approximately 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation and feature fully interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged in a full-color blister card.
In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
SRP: $24.99

Johnny Handsome

Interesting, bottom right is the captured Predator, bottom left Emissary Predator, the above ones are humans.

Darkoo

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 24, 2018, 03:02:06 PM
the above ones are humans.
Casey Bracket and Quinn McKenna probably.

Doomofman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 24, 2018, 03:02:06 PM
Interesting, bottom right is the captured Predator, bottom left Emissary Predator, the above ones are humans.

Looking at that, the Emissary Predator is one of the two on the tank as it looks like it has pants and a regular gun holster in the silhouette, the other outline, the blades match the image posted the other day

BigDaddyJohn

And still no hint at the f**king upgrade  :laugh: I know they have to keep him under wraps, but i cannot wait to see what he will look like...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed