Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 436,161 times)

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Now we're talking Shane. ;D
I don't think he's just sharing a pic by principe, at this point of production it clearly means Dutch will be in.
They had to meet in late january after Arnold finished his current projects. :)

Master

I'm not happy... Bunch of no names and old boy Arnie. Sounds like Last Stand once again.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Master on Jan 20, 2017, 04:13:40 PM
I'm not happy... Bunch of no names and old boy Arnie. Sounds like Last Stand once again.
Who would you be happy with? I think Boyd is gonna kill it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 20, 2017, 08:32:47 AM
Could just as easily be Shane Black sharing one of the few bts stills he's actually in but damn, it'd be nice if they do announce Arnie is back.

I don't think its coincidence, he purposely put that there... Get ready for announcement guys!! 8)

Master

Bunch of recent badasses. Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Karl Urban, Manu Bennett, Fran Grillo and Adam Baldwin as Garber ;)

I hope Holbrook is good, I really do, but that's not what I expected.

BishopShouldGo

One thing I can say about this cast is they're all fresh. Adrien Brody and Topher Grace are fine actors but at the time they were cast in Predators they felt kinda old unexciting and shopworn. King Kong and Spider-Man 3 were long ago at those points. Now a Topher Grace right off the heels of Interstellar immediately has a different feel for example.

This cast is comprised of people who are hot off of or about to hot off of great projects.

The Wolverine Predator

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/sterling-k-brown-circling-key-role-in-shane-blacks-the-predator/
Did anybody notice that they say they start shooting in LA next month? Did they move it from Vancouver?

The Wolverine Predator

I knew that, but the location was Vancouver, did it change to LA?

Pvt. Himmel

Possibly. Also they may be filming jail scenes there.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 20, 2017, 05:05:40 PM
Possibly. Also they may be filming jail scenes there.
The news of Boyd being jailed is an interesting view

skhellter

..i'm getting "Predator 2" vibes with the story details coming out.

Possible cameo by Arnold.
Detective story elements....

Quinn possibly survives a scene of carnage.. the cops arrive and think he's the one responsible...
Then The Predator invades the preccint a la Terminator.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: skhellter on Jan 20, 2017, 08:31:22 PM
..i'm getting "Predator 2" vibes with the story details coming out.

Possible cameo by Arnold.
Detective story elements....

Quinn possibly survives a scene of carnage.. the cops arrive and think he's the one responsible...
Then The Predator invades the preccint a la Terminator.
That sounds pretty cool. Or maybe instead of the Predator attacking a precinct like Terminator it draws out its prey by hunting and killing others around the city, forcing guys like Sterling K Brown to believe Quinn's story and teaming up with him to take down the Predator. Then Arnold gets thrown in the mix the same way Keyes does? I'm no writer but I think Shane has a lot to play with here and I'm looking forward to it.

Pvt. Himmel

Shane Black's The Predator May Start Filming February 20, 2017!!

QuoteAccording to one casting website, The Predator does have a start date, My Entertainment World has a listing for The Predator, set to start shooting February 20, 2017 in Vancouver. The synopsis reads:

Described as a inventive sequel of the story about commandos who are hunted by an other-worldly assassin in a Central American jungle.

http://myentertainmentworld.com/cms/feature-films/

echobbase79

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 23, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

QuoteAccording to one casting website, The Predator does have a start date, My Entertainment World has a listing for The Predator, set to start shooting February 20, 2017 in Vancouver. The synopsis reads:

Described as a inventive sequel of the story about commandos who are hunted by an other-worldly assassin in a Central American jungle.

Sounds like a damn remake! That can't be right!?!

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 23, 2017, 06:10:25 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 23, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

Sounds like a damn remake! That can't be right!?!
Yeah, I agree with you, doesn't sound close to what we been hearing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed