Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 424,093 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 16, 2016, 11:34:54 AM
Also, how annoying is it searching for Predator stuff? I'm constantly getting posts about animals and sex pests.

The current Twitter search of The Predator brings up a dude with his cock out.  ::)

Johnny Handsome

You wanna check if it's official?

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Unofficial Predator account.  :laugh:

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 09:09:48 AM
Also, how annoying is it searching for Predator stuff? I'm constantly getting posts about animals and sex pests.

The current Twitter search of The Predator brings up a dude with his cock out.  ::)

A new kind of Predator?

The Wolverine Predator

IMDB has so many idiots posting nothing over there.... constantly...smh

The Alien Predator

Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 01, 2016, 01:29:36 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 09:09:48 AM

A new kind of Predator?

LMFAO!!!

Maybe it's a leak of the new alien creature?  :laugh:

Shaeffer11

I gave up on that IMDB page

Corporal Hicks

NECA has seen what they have in store for The Predator and they like.

Quote@NECA_TOYS have you seen anything from the new Predator movie?

Yes

@NECA_TOYS happy with what you've seen?

Very.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/771689016353759232

Xan21

I won't start saving up just yet

Predator_Spirit

Dunkirk is done filming. Wrap party was yesterday.Hardy is available, we'll  see very soon if my informer said the truth.

The Wolverine Predator

Crossing my fingers for news

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2016, 02:18:26 PM

Yes

Very.

Interesting, but of course they want to sell toys off of the designs, so they wont state it's shit even if that would be the case.

What i find even more interesting, is that NECA openly stated that they don't like Predator with boobs and they would never do figures of a female Predator that way as it is too sexualised. So if there is really a female Predator in this movie, there is a possibility that they won't just stick tits to the Predator and call it a day.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 05, 2016, 07:37:10 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2016, 02:18:26 PM

Yes

Very.

Interesting, but of course they want to sell toys off of the designs, so they wont state it's shit even if that would be the case.

What i find even more interesting, is that NECA openly stated that they don't like Predator with boobs and they would never do figures of a female Predator that way as it is too sexualised. So if there is really a female Predator in this movie, there is a possibility that they won't just stick tits to the Predator and call it a day.

Exactly they're here to sell toys.But you can drop the predator female stuff, it's a financial suicide and they don't want that.

Corporal Hicks

It wouldn't be financial suicide. Thankfully, they share my mentality about the breasts though.

Johnny Handsome

Yeah, i don't want Predator with boobs, just looks ridiculous to me and it's just a lousy way to portray a female Alien being. "Let's give it tits, a bra and a bikini and now even the last dumbass will get that this is supposed to be female!"

No, i expect something a little bit more creative and subtle, if they get it right, i actually want to see a female Predator and i look forward to what they come up with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed