Marvel's Predator (Volume 1) - Predator: Day of the Hunter

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 18, 2021, 06:30:03 PM

Author
Marvel's Predator (Volume 1) - Predator: Day of the Hunter (Read 68,844 times)

felix

On another note, Dark Horse Comics just announced that they'll be doing new Star Wars comics in 2022.

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: felix on Nov 19, 2021, 04:24:05 AM
On another note, Dark Horse Comics just announced that they'll be doing new Star Wars comics in 2022.
Maybe one day they will be able to do alien and predator again

Voodoo Magic

I'm not certain if Bleeding Cool is basing their headline on just simple basic speculation or an actual confirmation from Marvel, but...

Yes, Marvel Comics Knows Disney Has Settled The Predator Lawsuit

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/yes-marvel-comics-knows-disney-has-settled-the-predator-lawsuit/

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 16, 2022, 02:34:18 PM
I'm not certain if Bleeding Cool is basing their headline on just simple basic speculation or an actual confirmation from Marvel, but...

Yes, Marvel Comics Knows Disney Has Settled The Predator Lawsuit

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/yes-marvel-comics-knows-disney-has-settled-the-predator-lawsuit/
Hopefully we get some news on it like real soon

happypred

QuoteHUNT. KILL. REPEAT.
In the near future, a young girl sees her family slaughtered by the deadliest and most feared hunter in the universe: a PREDATOR. Years later, though her ship is barely holding together and food is running short, Theta won't stop stalking the spaceways until the Yautja monster who killed her family is dead...or she is.

I'm trying to get excited over this premise and failing

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: happypred on Jan 24, 2022, 02:35:05 PM
QuoteHUNT. KILL. REPEAT.
In the near future, a young girl sees her family slaughtered by the deadliest and most feared hunter in the universe: a PREDATOR. Years later, though her ship is barely holding together and food is running short, Theta won't stop stalking the spaceways until the Yautja monster who killed her family is dead...or she is.
I kinda like it it reminds me of predator concerte jungle the video game

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: happypred on Jan 24, 2022, 02:35:05 PM
QuoteHUNT. KILL. REPEAT.

I'll give you something to be excited about...

Spoiler
No Salvador Larroca on art duty!
[close]

EJA

Is Marvel Predator dead? Because it sure as hell seems like it.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: EJA on Feb 12, 2022, 01:41:50 PM

Without knowing what the brothers and Disney settled on it's pretty much up in the air with what's going on. My opinion being the book as we know it is probably dead but we'll probably know something by either the new film or once the convention circuit for Marvel is done with this year.

TilotnyWorshiper28

Not dead until a announcement 

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Marvel does tend to line comic stories and launches up with movies, it might not be out of the question to assume a launch would be around whenever the movie comes out. Assuming the movie does have a summer release date, if the Omnibus is pushed to September that's putting it close but would be the latest for a summer launch. So anytime prior to the September Omnibus release date we could assume the comic would come out once the summer season starts.

Though the comic could very well be dead and we only have the omnibus to look forward to.

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Feb 12, 2022, 10:20:49 PM
Not dead until a announcement

They don't always confirm if books are dead in the water like that old Doctor Doom book and the New Warriors relaunch.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 13, 2022, 12:23:26 AM
Marvel does tend to line comic stories and launches up with movies, it might not be out of the question to assume a launch would be around whenever the movie comes out. Assuming the movie does have a summer release date, if the Omnibus is pushed to September that's putting it close but would be the latest for a summer launch. So anytime prior to the September Omnibus release date we could assume the comic would come out once the summer season starts.

That's my assumption. In a week or two, comic solicitations for May will be public. A month after that, June's. A month after that, July's. So we'll have a clearer picture if it looks like it's been scrapped within 2 & 1/2 months I think.

426Buddy

I hope it's not canceled, I actually had some hope this would be a good series.

Covers were amazing at least.

Voodoo Magic

From Ed Brisson's Newsletter (Predator writer):

"A lot of you have been reaching out, asking for updates on PREDATOR. I haven't been able to say much beyond "We're still working on it." Right now, the answer remains the same, but...not for long. Very shortly, I should have some news for everyone on this front."

It would appear good news is coming!

Corporal Hicks

At last! Been a hard wait!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed