Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,132 times)

stemot

stemot

Quote from: Maphesta on Feb 25, 2010, 05:02:19 PM
Fix DX11 flashlight crash.

Which is a symptom of a pirated version is it not?

RBallKillShot

RBallKillShot

Last night I was playing on the XBOX 360 and got into a Team Species DM. There where 4 aliens , 3 Pred and 4 Marines in the room to start. Right before the match begins 3 of the Marines dropped out leaving me as the lone Marine against the other teams. Why did it not at that point switch me over to the Predator team to make the teams even?

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: RBallKillShot on Feb 25, 2010, 07:38:23 PM
Last night I was playing on the XBOX 360 and got into a Team Species DM. There where 4 aliens , 3 Pred and 4 Marines in the room to start. Right before the match begins 3 of the Marines dropped out leaving me as the lone Marine against the other teams. Why did it not at that point switch me over to the Predator team to make the teams even?

Halo 3 doesn't even do that. Sorry.

thrown_hammer

thrown_hammer

I have given up on multiplayer for the PS3 system.

1) Can't get in a ranked game unless I want to search for a game longer than it actually takes to play a ranked game.

2) no mute. Only option is to mute everyone, which is not ideal.

3) No host migration.

4) Going all the way out of the lobby to your group after a ranked game. You have to start the whole game search all over again. See #1.

5) Ranked Species DM needs the ability to switch species or at least balance the teams out.

6) It would be nice to get the skins from my pre-order at some point in the near future.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: stemot on Feb 25, 2010, 06:25:12 PM
Quote from: Maphesta on Feb 25, 2010, 05:02:19 PM
Fix DX11 flashlight crash.

Which is a symptom of a pirated version is it not?

Someone just got busted. :p

Tequila

Tequila

Reporting this for a friend ...
Single player Marine campaign, just after you get to the Dropship, the waypoint marker updates, then loads of Xenos attack.  Fell through the game world.

Happened several times on the same bit; fighting off lots of Xenos on some steps next to the Dropship. I'm either at the side, bottom or top of the steps, near a wall, I get hit by a Xeno (or two) and then am falling backwards, down and away from the level, which ends up a tiny square in the 'sky', then my weapon vanishes and I die.

and also

QuoteGood comedy bug very early on in the Marine campaign. When you're wandering around in the dark, you find yourself the wrong side of a sheet of glass. Glass that stops bullets but allows flares to pass through unhindered.

Adey

Adey

i also fell through map but as pred on lvl 2 didn't die landed in marine refinery lvl so got to kill couple extra foes in the mines but the lift didn't return to take me over so had to reset 2nd time fell through i died

Omega1

Omega1

Issue: Host has left the game... but hasn't really...

Description: A game breaking bug that causes the player to get kicked/booted from the server after a few minutes of playing whilst receiving the message "Host has left the game", this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I play on a server that isn't hosted by me, the funny thing is the host doesn't actually leave the server (as being told by people in your group who are still playing on that server)... this is the biggest "WTF" issue present in the game due to the fact it pretty much makes the multiplayer unplayable.

Since this issue has not been stated by that many people I originally assumed it had something to do with my connection/setup, however all my other steam games work just fine whilst playing online. I also figured it cannot be anything to due with port forwarding because the game runs through steam where the ports are apparently all setup correctly for steam and all the games being run through steam, same goes for firewall.

[REB]Trigger

[REB]Trigger

A hotfix driver has been released for ATI cards and is available here

We advise players to follow the recommendation of ATI and only install this if you are experiencing hangs/freezes (i.e. the game becomes unresponsive but does not crash) when attempting to run AVP in DX11/10 mode.

kaljo

kaljo

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Feb 25, 2010, 11:30:40 PM
A hotfix driver has been released for ATI cards and is available here

We advise players to follow the recommendation of ATI and only install this if you are experiencing hangs/freezes (i.e. the game becomes unresponsive but does not crash) when attempting to run AVP in DX11/10 mode.

EDIT 2: Thank you very much :).

ikarop

ikarop

There was a tiny typo on the code, it's fixed now. Thank you a lot for the info, Eric. Pretty sure that people having problems with their cards will appreciate it.

spectrepaw

spectrepaw

Quote from: InfestedGoat on Feb 24, 2010, 07:45:11 AM
Awww cute ^_^

Try seeing if all your files are there. Do the verify local cache (instructions have been posted in this thread many times)
[/quote]

Ok it said it had something wrong, so I just reinstalled it, now it is playing, but when I get into the real game play all there is, is just a blue screen with like the amount of bullets I have, health, stems, ect..

How can I fix this? I really want to play

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I was in this elevator and OMFG  i fell through the god damn floor. And then my character was dropping into nothing and when i looked up i could see the whole level. Thankgod the drop through the level was classed a fatal drop or else i would of been stuck.

Why does this game have so many bugs/glitches/crashes.

Was it rushed?

Xenoraptor

Xenoraptor

First off, I've used the search function and I can't see anywhere to put this, but sorry if a similar thread has already been started.
I pre-ordered the Hunter edition for PC in Australia and I was expecting it to come with the maps and skins but it has neither of them even though on the back of the case it says that it comes with the maps. Any ideas why that would be?
And just under an 1hr ago, it seems my game reset and I lost all my XP, control settings, etc and I was just about to get the praetorian :'(
Has this happened to anyone else?

Eldritch

Eldritch

Yes, happened to me too (just got to rank 18 when it happened)... just hang in there. Rank is not all, the game is still enjoyable :)

You should've gotten two pieces of paper in the box with codes for activating the skins and maps. Just punch them in and you'll automatically get the stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed