AvP Premiere Cancelled?

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 10:24:17 PM

Author
AvP Premiere Cancelled? (Read 14,975 times)

G-Dog

G-Dog

J, about the R rating, i'm just talking out my ass. I figure, MPAA already rated this movie PG-13, so, Paul is still "editing" this movie? you know what would b really funny to me? if we see bloody as hell bodies hanging upside down and seeing the predator's blades cut down into one of the guy's head......get where I am getting at????    ;D    Bringer, breathe man!! LOL! good shit.

flonge

flonge

Bringer of Death: You are right, but you have to admit that there is more voilence, gore and blood in PG-13 in the year 2004 compared to 1979.

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

i would love to see a net completely cut someone into chunks like PA did with the lazers in RE

renno

renno

or its the other way round ? they told him to take bits out

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

maybe hes seen all these forums and pleaded with fox to let him add back in all the deleted gore

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

hmmmm the plot thickens!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

guys u all should read up about how they rate films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Dog

G-Dog

YEAH BABY!!! my theater posted AVP times for FRIDAY!!! f-k yeah!!! (not midnight on the 12th though, bummer) not that anyone here gives a shit about my times............

vamp

vamp

yes it was rereleased but it had the deleted scenes

topman

topman

G-Dog, is it possible for paul to make this into a R rated movie that soon?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Is the rating system a law?   No, the rating system is strictly voluntary and carries no force of law.      Can a rating be changed?   Yes, the rules permit movie producers to re-edit their films and re-submit them in hopes of receiving another rating. Producers may also appeal a rating decision to the Rating Appeals Board, which is composed of men and women from the industry organizations that sponsor the rating system. A two-thirds secret ballot vote of those present on the Appeals Board may overturn a rating board decision.    I JUST COPY AND PASTED THAT FROM RATINGS .COM

G-Dog

G-Dog

who knows man? (topman) I don't think it would be that hard I mean throw in a couple of deleted gory human death scenes that I know Paul shot anyway, and bam, there we have an R-Rated movie I think. Post # 29 lets us know that yes it can be done..

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Maybe Paul is sneakin behind Foxs back and adding some extra footage, that would be king if he did..

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

MAYBE HES HAVIN TO CUT STUFF OUT TO MAKE IT A PG 13 LOL

G-Dog

G-Dog

I think Paul is trying to pull something good here with this "editing" process. We might be in for a surprise! I'll be damned if Paul lets them (FOX) take any other thing(s) away, I get that feeling from the comments that Sanaa Lathan and Lance have said about paul and his dedication to this film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed