AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,058 times)

nchurch81

nchurch81

I agree mr. fox....people finally got what they wanted... and they still aren't happy... it's the crazy fans of these movies that have ultimately been their greatest enemy.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I agree, with you guys. People need to lay off Anderson and the first film. Let. It. Go. Overhyping and incessant, rabid fan reaction is only ruining for everyone who's thinking with a level head.    ::)     :-\     Don't pass final judgement until we've actually seen the film, guys. Not the trailer.    ;)  

Predboy

Predboy

The trailer is pretty good. Im just worried whether the movie is going to be like the originals or an action flick filled with mindless gore. Im also worried about whether the aliens are put in the film as shit to scoop up or actuall threats to the predator. Well, cant do anything except wait for the movie to come out.

zen

zen

I agree with Mr.Fox,nchurch81 and Bio Mech Hunter!.Just because one does not like something does not give them the right to rag on it to the point where one ruins it for everyone else!!!.I despise people who like to do that!!!!!.   >:(  

Half-knife

Half-knife

That really looked good all four times. I love the whip, but I wish they'd stop with the chicks behind Army weapons. Any way, looks like the Predator has a lot of people in his way throughout the movie! Double shoulder cannons, shurikens, whip and an alien in each hand. It doesn't get much better than that! Can't wait!

Half-knife

Half-knife

Here's a thought. I wonder if the Predalien is the one who skinned the guy we see hanging up? That would be a good touch.

Elorrra

Elorrra

It's hard to imagine... Half-Knife. How did she hang him there in the first place? Why did she need his skin for? Playing sheep? Nah... It's a Predator's work.  If she did that then the guy (I mean what is left of him)would lay in the ground.   ;)  

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

I hope after this AWESOME movie, they are going to think about the AvP3 game.   ::)  

zen

zen

OOOOHHH!.I just got a great idea!.In predator:forever midnight,the preds have a gland called the kill gland,which creates a substance that makes the predators frenzie!.they keep this substance in check with a speical drug,otherwise there capable of going on mass killing sprees,unihilating any and all things in sight!.That whould be scary if the predalien has the kill gland!!   :o  .

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

HUH?   ???  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I love seeing the PREDATOR kick those alien asses. Don't get me wrong i love the first two alien movies and ( not so much alien 3 and AR) and I love both Predator movies, but lets face it, the 1st AVP was too fake how that one alien killed two preds right off the bat and how Scar was snuck up on all the time. The preds are the hunters and have weapons and are smarter than aliens. The pred should kick their asses more. By the looks at this prievew it looks right with the pred kicking their asses. I LOVE IT!

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

here's what I think...A3 was a guy finding out that he had a cancer in his legs AR was that same guy finding out that he could never walk again AvP was Paul anderson breaking that guy's legs ensuring that he could never walk again and finaly Aliens vs Predator:Requiem is that guy being visited by Jesus and making him all better and now he's able to play football and run for hours on end!!!   ;)  

kimjohn

kimjohn

Anyone else worried that a lot of that AIC script review  is in the trailer?

Thiago (Sao Paulo - Brazil)

YESSSSSS!!!! Superb Superb!!! Excelent job of strause brothers!!! The Predador is awesome!! Fantastic!!   Amazing!!!!

Die Paul Anderson!! hehe   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed