AVPE REMAKE

Started by Furymarine360, Feb 07, 2021, 05:35:06 PM

Author
AVPE REMAKE (Read 8,640 times)

Furymarine360

Furymarine360

hey guys, just wanted to say that im part of a community patreon service and wanted to say that im making a remake of AVPE. sadly im paying out of my own back pocket and would be greatly appreciated if people could donate money so we can get this game out quicker. go to my patreon for more updates  :D ;D

Furymarine360

Furymarine360

Hey guys, just giving an update on the AVPE remake. weve nearly finished the basic version of the marine. so a beta version of the game will be out sometime in may so keep your eyes pealled for a .rar link for the game. it might be quite a big file aswell

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Will you be making any gameplay changes? Even though I imagine you're purely focused on recreation at the minute.

Furymarine360

Furymarine360

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 20, 2021, 05:24:24 AM
Will you be making any gameplay changes? Even though I imagine you're purely focused on recreation at the minute.

join this https://discord.gg/9UupVEbA if you want to ask questions. there will also be announcements of the game aswell

if you dont want to join, just say and il ask questions aswell :)

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 20, 2021, 05:24:24 AM

At this minute we will be making quite alot of changes but we dont want to spoil it yet ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking forward to giving the beta a try!

Furymarine360

Furymarine360

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 22, 2021, 09:41:17 AM
Looking forward to giving the beta a try!

Tbh I think you guys will love it, there will be a lot of changes in the game and the layout of the maps will not be the same btw 😉

zareaz

zareaz

Any update?

Dingbat

Dingbat

Will you add a gamemode where you set up your own battles? Or a survival mode?

Furymarine360

Furymarine360

Quote from: Dingbat on Apr 14, 2021, 09:36:13 AM
Will you add a gamemode where you set up your own battles? Or a survival mode?

We will plan that kind of mode after the main missions guys, we just finished the unupgraded marine. the guy just needs to texture it :)

Quote from: zareaz on Apr 14, 2021, 07:39:14 AM
Any update?

Its going to be a slow progress this year to make this game into beta. we are not going to abandon this project like other people

If you want to see the pictures of the marines and future models, join our discord server https://discord.gg/FUhsxMqsrM

bagremen

bagremen

updateee us !! :c

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is no longer being worked on in any capacity.

Furymarine360

Furymarine360

I wish this wasnt the truth but it is sadly.

If it wasnt due to copyright then we would be wrking on it still

Wweyland

Wweyland

That's sad, this is one of the few AvP games I haven't played.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You can easily emulate.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Will it work with a mouse?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed